Albro L. Lundy III
Top rated personal injury attorney in Hermosa Beach, CaliforniaLaw Office of Baker, Burton & Lundy, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Business litigation, Employment litigation; view more
Licensed in California since: 1986
Education: Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Law Office of Baker, Burton & Lundy, P.C.515 Pier Avenue
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 Visit website
Few California attorneys have served personal injury clients as impressively as Albro L. Lundy, III. At Baker, Burton & Lundy, P.C., Mr. Lundy handles serious injury cases, including catastrophic brain injuries, wrongful death, motor vehicle accidents, boating accidents and fires. He also has experience handling business disputes, civil rights and breach of contract litigation. Mr. Lundy accepts clients throughout California, particularly in Los Angeles, Long Beach and South Bay.
Mr. Lundy is a compassionate attorney who loves people and is dedicated to seeing them receive justice. He has achieved numerous high-profile, multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements, culminating in billions of dollars recovered for injured parties. One of his proudest successes involved an eight-figure verdict against the California Department of Transportation for dangerous road conditions, resulting in safer roads throughout the state.
After receiving his Bachelor of Arts in business economics from the University of California, Los Angeles, Mr. Lundy earned his Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School. He is admitted to practice law in California.
Mr. Lundy's reputation has earned him numerous awards and recognitions including winning the Trial Lawyer of the Year award from the Consumer Attorneys of California and was a finalist for the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles' Trial Lawyer of the Year award. He enjoys a variety of advocacy projects. With Muhammad Ali in Vietnam, Mr. Lundy fought for the rights of American prisoners of war. Today, he serves as general counsel for Plant With Purpose and is highly active in numerous humanitarian endeavors. He is a member of The State Bar of California, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Consumer Attorneys of California and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Business litigation, Employment litigation: plaintiff, Estate & trust litigation
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Non-compete agreements, Employment discrimination, Wrongful termination, Retaliation, Will contests
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Business litigation
- 10% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Estate & trust litigation
First Admitted: 1986, California
Professional Webpage: https://bakerburtonlundy.com/attorneys/albro-l-lundy-trial-a...
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A. in Business Economics, Chancellor's Marshall for his Outstanding Citizenship, 1981
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, California State Bar Association
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California, 1986
- Member, California Consumer Attorneys Association
- 2009 CAALA Attorney of the Year Nominee
- Fellow, CORO Foundation, 1982
- St. Lawrence Martyr, Light of Christ Award with Cathi Lundy, 2012
- Albro Lundy received the Trial Lawyer of the Year award for Schmidt v. Caltrans which resulted in a $11.6 million verdict for a road design and dangerous condition of public property case., Trial Lawyer of the Year, Consumer Attorneys of California, 2009
- St. John Fisher Distinguished Alumni Award
- Meet Trial Lawyer Albro Lundy - a zealous advocate for his clients., Albro Lundy, Trial Lawyer, 2014
- $3.7 Million Settlement for Trip & Fall/Brain Injury, 2022
- $5.25 Million Settlement for Auto v. Horse and Pedestrian Brain Injury , 2022
Office location for Albro L. Lundy III
515 Pier Avenue
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Albro L. Lundy III
Find me online
- California has passed the “Freedom to Walk Act” that has relaxed the state’s jaywalking laws. Pedestrians in Califo… https://t.co/m2IqdhLQvm
- PROPOSITION 19 UPDATE: On February 16, 2021, Proposition 19 went into effect, which limited the property tax reasse… https://t.co/MEpTY7GWJD
- Just posted a photo @ Torrance, California https://t.co/htAbGoYrsL