Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Irvine, CA
- Free Consultation
Attorney Andrew Klausner is a partner with the Klausner | Johnson, LLP, law firm in Irvine, California. Certified as a Family Law Specialist by The State Bar of California and possessing more than 25 years of legal experience, Mr. Klausner holds his license to practice in Arizona as well as California. He represents clients throughout both states and all across the country who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Complex and highly contentious family law and divorce matters such as child custody and support, property division and business valuations, paternity, annulments, and more
· Dependency matters
· Civil litigation
· Criminal defense
During the course of any given year, Mr. Klausner handles around 250 court cases throughout his region, so he has a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience he can draw upon to help his clients achieve the favorable results they seek as efficiently as possible. Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and outstanding legal abilities, he has earned top ratings and many endorsements from his peers, including a Martindale-Hubbell Notable* peer-review rating, along with many positive reviews and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1991 graduate of Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Arts in History, Mr. Klausner attended the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1994. The State Bar of Arizona admitted him to practice that same year, and The State Bar of California admitted him in 2006. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona.
A leader in his field, Mr. Klausner has served as president of the Whittier Bar Association, and he maintains active involvement with various other local, state and national legal organizations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 70%Family Law
- 20%Criminal Defense
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Criminal Domestic Violence
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
About Andrew Klausner
First Admitted: 1994, Arizona
Professional Webpage: http://klausnerjohnson.com/personnel/andrew-r-klausner/
- Arbitrator, Orange County Bar Association
- Long Beach Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Whittier Bar Association, Past President
- Supreme Court of the United States Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona, 1994
- State Bar of California, 2006
- Certified Minor’s Counsel in Los Angeles County
- Certified Family Law Specialist, Certified by the State of California
- Arizona State University Tempe, Arizona, B.A., History
Last Updated: 5/15/2022