Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Irvine, CaliforniaMVP Accident Attorneys
Brett Sachs established the law firm MVP Accident Attorneys in Irvine, California, to advocate for the rights of individuals who suffered at the hands of a reckless or negligent person. He is licensed to practice in California since 2014.
With eight-plus years of experience, Mr. Sachs is well-versed in all areas of personal injury law and has been successful in handling claims involving car, truck and motorcycle accidents, premises liability accidents, animal attacks, traumatic brain and spine injuries, distracted and drunk driving accidents, hit-and-runs, bicycle and pedestrian accidents, wrongful death, rear-end accidents, workers’ compensation and more.
A loyal attorney, Mr. Sachs highly values the relationships he builds with his clients. He strives to exceed his clients’ expectations by offering thoughtfully tailored solutions and value for their money. He understands how traumatic and life-changing injuries can be to his clients and their families and fights to get them every dollar they deserve. Some of his significant wins include a $1,125,000 recovery in an auto accident and a $1 million settlement in a pedestrian accident.
A native of Indiana, Mr. Sachs graduated cum laude with his legal degree from the Michigan State University College of Law in 2013 after completing his Bachelor of Science in public affairs at Indiana University Bloomington in 2010. As a law student, he served as a student associate at the MSU Legal Clinic - Civil Rights Division.
Mr. Sachs started his career as an attorney at an esteemed Newport Beach personal injury firm and then shifted to an insurance defense firm, where he represented some of the largest insurance companies and medical providers in California. He then determined that he wanted to stand up for the rights of the injured and uses his prior experience as an added advantage to fight against insurance companies and their tricks.
For Mr. Sachs’s qualifications, trial results and leadership skills, he was selected for inclusion in the Top 40 Under 40 attorneys list by The National Trial Lawyers, an elite honor offered to only a select group of attorneys.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2014, California
Professional Webpage: https://themvp.com/attorneys/brett-sachs/
- Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- Top 40 Under 40 - National Trial Lawyers
- $250,000 for a pedestrian accident, 2017
- $100,000 for automobile accident, 2017
- $100,000 for a pedestrian accident, 2017
- $200,000 for a motorcycle accident, 2017
- $500,000 for a bicycle accident, 2015
- $300,000 for an automobile accident, 2018
- CALAA; OCTLA; ABA; OCBA, 2017
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 is a professional organization composed of the top trial lawyers from each state or region who are under the age of 40. Membership into The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 is by invitation only and is extended exclusively to those trial lawyers practicing civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense law. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile measured by objective and uniformly applied standards in compliance with state bar and national Rule 4-7. Invitees must exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under the age of 40. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase objective process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research. Each of our distinguished Top 40 under 40 members strives to encompass the knowledge, skill, experience and success held by only the best lawyers in America. It is our mission to promote a unique and professional networking opportunity for young lawyers, while developing progressive ideas to pursue justice for those injured by the negligence of others, to educate the public about the importance of access to courts that are free of bias and undue influence, and to protect the right of trial by jury., Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers
- Certificate for Serving Justice - Michigan State University College of Law Legal Rights Clinic, Associate, Michigan State University College of Law, 2013
Office location for Brett Sachs
18650 MacArthur Blvd
Irvine, CA 92612
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023