Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Irvine, CA
Admitted to practice in the state of California, John Rajaee is a partner at the law firm of RMD Law Personal Injury Attorneys in Irvine, California, an upscale boutique firm that provides personalized and individual attention to detail. He focuses his practice on personal injury matters involving car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck wrecks, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, slip-and-falls, dog bites, health law, medical regulations, medical compliance law and wrongful death throughout the state.
A client-focused attorney, Mr. Rajaee is dedicated to standing up to large insurance companies to pursue full and fair compensation for his clients. He is a compassionate and empathetic attorney who fiercely advocates for his clients. He understands the negative impact that injuries sustained through another person’s negligence and carelessness can have on an individual, and he upholds his clients’ rights and liberties.
Residing in Rancho Santa Margarita, California, Mr. Rajaee began his career as a defense attorney representing large corporations before becoming a representative for seriously injured victims, dedicated to helping those who have been harmed through no fault of one’s own. Providing sound and knowledgeable counsel, he goes the extra mile for his clients with an unwavering commitment to their needs.
Obtaining his Bachelor of Arts in political science from the University of California in Riverside, Mr. Rajaee went on to receive his Juris Doctor from the Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, California. He was successful in many regional mock trial competitions during his time in law school.
Recognized for his experienced legal work, Mr. Rajaee has been included in the 10 Best Attorneys by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys. He has a ‘’Superb’’ rating on Avvo with positive reviews from his clients and also received Avvo’s Clients’ Choice Award.
A dedicated member of the legal community, Mr. Rajaee holds memberships in the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Iranian American Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He is also devoted to serving the community through charitable work by contributing his time and efforts to the International Society for Children with Cancer.
About John Rajaee
First Admitted: 2008, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.rmdlaw.com/our-lawyers/john-rajaee/
- Consumer Attorneys of California - Member 2016 - Present Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles - Member 2015 - Present Iranian American Bar Association - Member 2012 - Present American Bar Association - Member 2010 - Present
- University of Cambridge - Transfer, 2001
- UC Riverside - Bachelor in Arts, 2003
- Whittier Law School Graduate, 2008
Pro bono/Community Service
- International Society of Children with Cancer (ISCC) member. I have donated my time and efforts to provide any and all services I can to this wonderful organization. I have given presentations and legal advice for this organization in order to assist them in their mission to help children. , 2012
- I was awarded a 2015 Avvo Client's choice award for receiving numerous top reviews from my clients. , Avvo Client Choice Award, Avvo, 2015
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Every year Avvo provides a client choice award to celebrate the achievements of attorneys that have received high reviews from their clients. I was fortunate enough to win a Clients' Choice award for my client reviews in 2015. , 2015
- $100,000 - Client injured at 4 way intersection, sustaining neck injuries. , 2016
- $250,000 - Client injured on the highway, sustaining spinal injuries. , 2016
- $600,000 - Minor child injured due to defective playground slide. , 2016
Last Updated: 7/5/2022