Jonathan S. Dennis
Top rated Civil Litigation attorney in Irvine, CaliforniaDennis Law Group, PC
Jonathan S. Dennis is an attorney providing legal services covering Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Business Litigation and Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff and Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff.
Jonathan Dennis, who practices law in Irvine, California, was selected to Super Lawyers for 2021 - 2024. This peer designation is awarded only to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state. The Super Lawyers selection process takes into account peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice, and other cogent factors.
Prior to becoming an attorney, he studied at Loyola Law School Los Angeles. He graduated in 2006. After passing the bar exam, he was admitted to legal practice in 2007.
Practice areasCivil Litigation: Plaintiff, Business Litigation, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.dennislawgroup.com/about/
- Officer of the Barristers Board of Governors Beverly Hills Bar Association 2010-2015
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Finance Emphasis)
- Former Chair Of Personal Injury Section For The Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Officer Of The Barristers Board Of Governors Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2017