Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Irvine, CA
Attorney Kinnery Patel is a partner at the law firm of Mozingo & Patel. At the firm's two California office locations in Irvine and Carmel-by-the-Sea, as well as at the firm's London, England, law office, Ms. Patel offers both individuals and business clients representation and counsel for a wide range of legal challenges in a variety of practice areas, which include the following:
• Business law• Estate planning• Civil litigation• Intellectual property law• Securities litigation• Real estate• Labor law• Taxation
Ms. Patel, a London native, earned her law degrees from England, including her Master of Laws in international business law from The University of Manchester in 2001. In addition, she earned a postgraduate diploma in legal practice in 1999.
In 2003, Ms. Patel earned her licenses to practice law in both California and New York. In addition, she is licensed to practice in England and Wales, 49 Common Law countries, all European courts and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Over the course of Ms. Patel's nearly 15-year legal career in the United States, she has earned a reputation as an experienced and knowledgeable legal professional and dedicated client advocate. Her excellent reputation has earned her a number of honors from both her clients and her peers.
Ms. Patel is not only a hard-working lawyer but also an active and valued member of the legal community. She is a member of a number legal organizations both in the United States and abroad, including the New York State Bar Association and the Federal Bar Association.
- 30%Estate Planning & Probate
- 20%Business Litigation
- 20%Estate & Trust Litigation
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Contracts, Business Organizations, Estate Planning, Trade Secret, Non-Compete Agreements, Will Contests
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2016
About Kinnery Patel
First Admitted: 2003, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.mozingoandpatel.com/Patel.html
- Appointed Officer on the Negligence and Damages Committee for the International Bar Association.
- California Super Lawyer, 2015 and 2016
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating- AV Preeminent in the area of Estate Planning, Business and Civil Litigation
- The University of Manchester, England, Master of Laws in International Business Law, 2001
- Tower College, Merseyside, England, 1993
- Coventry University, England, Bachelor of Law with Honors, 1998
- The College of Law, York, England, Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 1999
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2006
- California State Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court, 2009
- California State Supreme Court, 2003
- United States Federal Bar
- New York State Supreme Court, 2003
- New York State Bar Association
- Law Society of England and Wales, 2006
- $14,000,000 Judgement against Defendant involved in a Ponzy scheme., 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022