Marc C. Forsythe
Top Rated Bankruptcy Attorney in Irvine, CA
Marc Forsythe is a founding partner at Goe Forsythe & Hodges LLP with decades of finance and legal experience in California. He primarily serves clients in Orange County and Los Angeles. The practice areas he covers include commercial and civil litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights.
Not surprisingly, Mr. Forsythe began his career in finance. He earned a B.A. with honors from the University of Nevada at Reno. In fact, he worked as a certified public accountant from 1985 to 1990. In 1990, he completed his law degree at McGeorge School of Law. While in school, he was the Case Note Editor for the Pacific Law Journal and received the American Jurisprudence Award: Reorganizations, Recapitalizations and Insolvencies; Decedents, Estates and Trusts.
Mr. Forsythe became licensed to practice in the state of California in 1991. Then, in 2005, he also gained admittance to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. He is now admitted to practice in all California federal courts and all California state courts. This makes him a top choice for creditors in California.
Even outside of work, Mr. Forsythe remains focused on the legal community. He is a member of several organizations, including the American Bar Association; the American Bankruptcy Institute; and Orange County Bar Association, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Sections. When away from work, he enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
Goe Forsythe & Hodges LLP is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
About Marc C. Forsythe
First Admitted: 1991, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.goeforlaw.com/our-team/marc-c-forsythe/
- “Undercollateralized Creditors Cry Timber to the Right to Compensation for Interest on the Value of Collateral,” Pacific Law Review, Vol. 20, Summer 1989
- University of Nevada at Reno, (B.A., Accounting with honors, 1984)
- Nevada State Board of Accountancy, Certified Public Accountant – 1985-1990
- California State Bar – 1991
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (March 2005)
- California federal courts
- Admitted to practice in all California state courts
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (1985-1990)
- Member of the Nevada Society of Certified Public Accounts (1985-1990)
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Orange County Bankruptcy Forum
- Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Sections
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Last Updated: 6/28/2022