Nikki Presley Miliband
Top Rated Estate & Trust Litigation Attorney in Irvine, CA
Nikki Presley Miliband brings professionalism and integrity to her practice in Irvine, California. She is a lawyer at Good Wildman, Attorneys at Law, where she guides clients through matters that include estate planning, business, corporate law and real estate transactions.
With more than 29 years of experience, Ms. Miliband has brought cases before both state and federal courts. She is a seasoned litigator who understands the trial process as well as tactics useful for avoiding the courtroom. Often, she is able to save clients both time and money through negotiating fair outcomes. Her penchant for practical solutions translates to better, quicker resolutions for clients.
Ms. Miliband understands that people facing any type of legal dispute or issue have significant concerns about what the future holds. She makes herself available as much as possible to respond to clients' questions. Empowering people with information gives them the best opportunity to make sound decisions about their next moves. She is also straightforward with the people she represents and ensures they fully understand their options as their cases unfold.
In 1987, Ms. Miliband earned a Bachelor of Arts in sociology from the University of Central Oklahoma. She went on to receive a Juris Doctor in 1990 from the Oklahoma City University School of Law and became licensed in Oklahoma in 1990, and California in 1992.
Today, Ms. Miliband is active in the Orange County Bar Assocation, having served as its President in 2018, and in 2019 as President of its Charitable Fund. She is also involved on several of the OCBA committees and task forces and serves on the OCBA Masters Board of Directors. She also serves on the executive board for the Oklahoma City University School of Law, and the board of directors for both the Community Legal Aid SoCal and OC GRIP (Gang Reduction Intervention Partnership).
- 60%Estate & Trust Litigation
- 10%Elder Law
- 10%Estate Planning & Probate
- 10%Real Estate: Business
Will Contests, Business Organizations, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts
- Super Lawyers: 2017, 2020 - 2022
About Nikki Presley Miliband
First Admitted: 1990, Oklahoma
Professional Webpage: https://www.goodwildman.com/about3
- University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Oklahoma, Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, 1987
- Sigma Kappa (Fraternity)
- Oklahoma Bar, 1990
- California Bar Assocation, 1992
- OCBA Masters Board of Directors, 2020
- California Lawyers Association Future of the Profession Taskforce, member, 2020
- OCBA - Pro Bono Committee; 2018 to present, 2020
- Bench Bar Coalition, Executive Committee, 2020
- OCBA State Bar Task Force - Chair, 2020
- OCBA Awards Committee - Chair, 2020
- OCBA Leadership Committee - Co-Chair, 2020
- OCBA Finance Committee - Chair, 2016
- OCBA Mentoring Committee; Previous chair
- OCBA - Diversity Committee - 2018 to Present
- President - Orange County Bar Assocation, 2018
- Secretary - Orange County Bar Assocation, 2015
- Treasurer - Orange County Bar Association, 2016
- President Elect - Orange County Bar Association, 2017
- Orange County Bar Association's Legislative Resolution Committee, 1995 - Present; Chair 2007
- Immediate Past President of the Orange County Bar Association, 2019, 2019
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, Board of Directors, 2011-2019
- Lawyer Referral Information Service, Orange County Bar Association, 2006 - 2015; Chair 2008-2012.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Executive Board; 2011 to Present
Pro bono/Community Service
- OC GRIP (Gang Reduction Intervention Partnership), Board of Directors, 2021
- Community Legal Aid SoCal, Board of Directors, 2021
- OCBA Pro Bono Committee - 2018 to present
- Orange County Bar Charitable Fund, President, 2019
- Orange County Bar Charitable Fund, Board member, 2008 - Present
Last Updated: 5/15/2022