Ronald S. Hodges
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Irvine, CA
Ronald S. Hodges is Director of Goe Forysthe & Hodges LLP’s Litigation Department. Mr. Hodges has extensive jury trial and bench trial experience in the state and federal courts and has mediated and arbitrated hundreds of other cases over his career. Mr. Hodges’ concentrates in business litigation and commercial litigation matters which include areas of the law such as employment, unfair competition, class actions, trade secrets, real estate, corporate director’s and officer’s liability, insurance coverage, legal malpractice, accounting malpractice, real estate broker malpractice and intellectual property litigation. He has also been retained to serve as a consulting and testifying expert in claims involving legal malpractice and legal ethics. He is admitted to practice law in California and Washington D.C.
Mr. Hodges graduated with a B.A. in History from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles in 1987. His minor studies were in Business Administration and Psychology. While at LMU he was the University’s Student Body President, engaged in volunteer work through the LMU’s Crimson Circle organization, played Division I intercollegiate baseball, and was a member of Sigma Pi Fraternity. Mr. Hodges’ commitment to the University and surrounding community was recognized by numerous awards at graduation. He received his J.D. from Loyola University School of Law in Los Angeles, California. He has also received awards for his excellence in trial skills and advanced trial skills.
Active in the professional community, Mr. Hodges has spoken and presented continuing education seminars on various topics related to business litigation, trial strategies and ethics. Mr. Hodges is also involved in his local community and volunteers at local schools.
Goe Forsythe & Hodges LLP is a full-service business law firm with diverse areas of practice. Mr. Hodges, along with his partners, Robert Goe, a certified specialist in bankruptcy, and Marc Forsythe, whose practice focuses on bankruptcy litigation and out of court debt restructuring, focus on representing businesses and high net worth individuals across the country.
- 30%Business Litigation
- 20%Employment & Labor: Employer
- 20%Health Care
- 10%Bankruptcy: Business
- 10%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10%Professional Liability: Plaintiff
Trade Secret, Non-Compete Agreements, Wage & Hour Laws, Labor Law, Hospital Law, Bankruptcy Law, Class Actions
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2010, 2012 - 2018, 2021 - 2023
About Ronald S. Hodges
First Admitted: 1990, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.goeforlaw.com/our-team/ronald-s-hodges/
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, Honors: Student Body President, Played Division 1 Intercollegiate Baseball
- Washington D.C.
- Obtained a $36 million judgment for fraud on behalf of a local business man against his former business partner, 2019
- Helped a group of high net worth individuals obtain a $6 million judgment against defendants involved in operating a fraudulent (Ponzi) scheme, 2018
- Represented former Democratic presidential candidate and prominent trial lawyer in defending against judgment enforcement proceedings by his former law partners and other creditors, 2019
- Represented the last surviving member of the Royal Hawaiian family, Princess Abigail Kawananakoa in successfully defending against employment claims relating to her race horse enterprise, 2020
- , Top Attorney, Los Angeles Magazine, 2020
- , Lawyer of Distinction, 2020
- , Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating, 2020
- , Top Attorney, Orange Coast Magazine, 2020
- California Super Lawyer, 2006-2021
Last Updated: 6/23/2022