Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Irvine, CaliforniaLaw Offices of Samer Habbas & Associates, PC
A personal injury attorney representing clients in Southern California, Samer Habbas is always personally involved with the cases he handles at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas & Associates, PC. With an aggressive approach, Habbas protects the interests of his clients against both insurance companies and other attorneys. He shows a tenacity that benefits those who have been injured at the hands of another who deserve compensation for their injuries, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Habbas' practice extends to a variety of personal injuries. These include animal bites, assault, motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall, wrongful death, brain injuries, sexual abuse, trucking accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice, dental malpractice and birth injuries. Throughout his career, he has obtained several six figure settlements for clients who have been injured by another’s negligence.
After obtaining a Bachelor of Arts in political science from the University of California, Irvine (UCI), Habbas then earned his Juris Doctor, graduating cum laude from Whittier Law School. A professional who is actively involved in the legal field, he is a member of the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, the Orange County Bar Association and the Consumer Attorneys of California.
Habbas is admitted to practice in all California state courts, and since 2006 has been passionately protecting and working for those who have dealt with everything from simple to catastrophic injuries. With over a decade of experience, he has seen how injuries can affect individuals and families, and works to obtain a successful result for those he represents so they can return to normal life as quickly as possible.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Informed Consent, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 90% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2006, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.habbaspilaw.com/attorneys/samer-habbas/
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- University of California Irvine, Bachelors of Arts degree, political science
- Managing Partner, Samer Habbas secured a $11,000,000 settlement on a truck accident case. The plaintiff was pushing their vehicle on the shoulder of the freeway, when they were abruptly struck by a box truck. , 2019
- Managing Partner, Samer Habbas achieved $3,450,000 for a motorcycle accident victim. The plaintiff was riding a motorcycle while traveling through streets, with no traffic controls, when a motorist, with a stop sign, attempted to make a left hand turn directly in front of them. Unable to stop in time, the plaintiff collided into the motorist. , 2019
- Managing Partner, Samer Habbas attained a $1,000,000 settlement on a sexual assault case that occurred in a Hotel/Motel room. The victim was sexually assaulted via digital penetration by an employee who entered her room without authorization., 2020
Office location for Samer Habbas
200 Spectrum Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2020