Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Irvine, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2019 - 2020
- Free Consultation
A personal injury attorney representing clients in Southern California, Samer Habbas is always personally involved with the cases he handles at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas & Associates, PC. With an aggressive approach, Habbas protects the interests of his clients against both insurance companies and other attorneys. He shows a tenacity that benefits those who have been injured at the hands of another who deserve compensation for their injuries, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Habbas' practice extends to a variety of personal injuries. These include animal bites, assault, motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall, wrongful death, brain injuries, sexual abuse, trucking accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice, dental malpractice and birth injuries. Throughout his career, he has obtained several six figure settlements for clients who have been injured by another’s negligence.
After obtaining a Bachelor of Arts in political science from the University of California, Irvine (UCI), Habbas then earned his Juris Doctor, graduating cum laude from Whittier Law School. A professional who is actively involved in the legal field, he is a member of the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, the Orange County Bar Association and the Consumer Attorneys of California.
Habbas is admitted to practice in all California state courts, and since 2006 has been passionately protecting and working for those who have dealt with everything from simple to catastrophic injuries. With over a decade of experience, he has seen how injuries can affect individuals and families, and works to obtain a successful result for those he represents so they can return to normal life as quickly as possible.
- 90%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2020
About Samer Habbas
First Admitted: 2006, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.habbaspilaw.com/attorneys/samer-habbas/
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- University of California Irvine, Bachelors of Arts degree, political science
- Managing Partner, Samer Habbas secured a $11,000,000 settlement on a truck accident case. The plaintiff was pushing their vehicle on the shoulder of the freeway, when they were abruptly struck by a box truck. , 2019
- Managing Partner, Samer Habbas achieved $3,450,000 for a motorcycle accident victim. The plaintiff was riding a motorcycle while traveling through streets, with no traffic controls, when a motorist, with a stop sign, attempted to make a left hand turn directly in front of them. Unable to stop in time, the plaintiff collided into the motorist. , 2019
- Managing Partner, Samer Habbas attained a $1,000,000 settlement on a sexual assault case that occurred in a Hotel/Motel room. The victim was sexually assaulted via digital penetration by an employee who entered her room without authorization., 2020
- And the spotlight for the last #FeatureFriday of this month shines on… Lindsey, one of our diligent case managers!🌟… https://t.co/y7Uv669186
- Welcome back Associate Attorney, Kristina Akers!🎊 https://t.co/Zi2fHnNHzR
- A remarkable result from Managing Partner, Samer Habbas, being as our client was found to be 100% responsible for t… https://t.co/77ZQevfqVE
- Did you know 72% of our staff are women? Here’s to the outstanding women who make up 72% of our firm, and all the o… https://t.co/NglZyCsvVu
- Who needs luck when you have talent? March, here we come!🍀🔥 ⠀ #results #settlement #settlementalert #caseclosed… https://t.co/VqN3QL4ZSK
Last Updated: 6/23/2022