Shannon M. Jenkins
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Irvine, CA
Attorney Shannon M. Jenkins is the managing partner of Tredway Lumsdaine & Doyle LLP (TLD Law) in Irvine, California. Ms. Jenkins concentrates her practice on business and employment law, representing clients throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.
Practicing law for over 20 years, she has extensive experience defending employers and businesses in a wide variety of disputes.
Over the course of her career, Ms. Jenkins has represented her employment clients before various administrative agencies and provided counsel and support on issues, including breach of contract, discrimination, employment agreements, sexual harassment, wage and hour disputes and wrongful termination. She is a committed and dedicated counselor to her clients, always seeking the best possible resolution to their complex legal situation.
As recognition for her exceptional legal capability and ethical standards, Martindale-Hubbell awarded Ms. Jenkins an AV Preeminent* peer review rating. This is the organization’s highest available rating, presented to a highly select group of attorneys.
A valuable member of her legal community, Ms. Jenkins is a business partner and preferred vendor for the Orange County Medical Association, the Riverside County Medical Association, the California Medical Association and the Southern California Filipino Veterinary Medical Association. She is an active member of the Orange County Bar Association.
After graduating summa cum laude from the University of Oregon, Ms. Jenkins earned her law degree from Western State College of Law at Westcliff University. She holds a certification in Human Resources Law from the Society for Human Resource Management and is qualified to practice law before all California state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Shannon M. Jenkins
First Admitted: 1997, California
Professional Webpage: https://tldlaw.com/attorney/shannon-jenkins/
- University of Oregon (B.A., 1992, Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Golden Key Honor Society)
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- S. District Court, 1997
- California, 1997
- Southern California Veterinary Medical Association
- Southern California Filipino Veterinary Medical Association
- Riverside County Medical Association
- Orange County Medical Association
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- In Western heterosexual relationships, women catalyze an enormous proportion of divorces. In June’s Family Law Brie… https://t.co/Y7rdFlyED4
- Please join us in congratulating Megan Moghtaderi, who was just announced as a Rising Star @SuperLawyers. Ms. Moght… https://t.co/PS1FeKqo8S
- Congratulations to Lauren Doyle, who has been named a Rising Star by @SuperLawyers! For more information on Ms. Doy… https://t.co/KQyWhjQzel
- TLD Law remembers and honors our fallen soldiers, those brave men and women who paid the ultimate price for the fre… https://t.co/f1bDQYWaGC
- Happy Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month! As a diverse firm (women and minority owned) we are proud… https://t.co/pbfxel09zc
Last Updated: 6/23/2022