Tyler D. Kring
Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in Irvine, CaliforniaKring & Chung, LLP
As an attorney at the law firm of Kring & Chung Attorneys LLP, Tyler D. Kring specializes in all facets of employment law and helps his clients in Irvine, California, create more desirable workplaces. He provides sound advice and counseling to employers and employees who work within all industries and positions in matters related to:
- Employment discrimination based on age, race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, pregnancy and more
- Wrongful termination
- Whistleblower claims
- Wage and hour violations
- Sexual harassment and retaliation claims
- Meal and rest period issues
- Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) violations
Mr. Kring majored in political science and obtained his Bachelor of Arts from Chapman University in 2015. He was a part of Kappa Alpha Pi and the university’s ice hockey team. Later in 2018, he received his Juris Doctor with a focus on employment law from Chapman University’s Dale E. Fowler School of Law. While there, he was a member of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society.
Licensed to practice law in California and the United States District Court for the Central District of California since 2019, Mr. Kring has a great understanding of the intricacies inherent in California labor laws and ensures his clients are granted their rights in the workplace. Prior to partnering with Kring & Chung Attorneys LLP, he served as a legal intern at the firm’s employment law department and gained extensive experience engaging in hearings, trials and mediations.
Over the years, Mr. Kring has been active in both Bar and community activities. He is a member of the American Bar Association and the Orange County Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Law Division and Young Lawyers Division. He is a board member of Caterina’s Club in Anaheim, a nonprofit that provides warm nutritional meals, shelter and job training to underprivileged children and families.
For his high professionalism and excellent client services, Mr. Kring was listed in the “Ones to Watch” in labor and employment law by The Best Lawyers in America. He also won the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award in 2020 and 2021.
Practice areasEmployment & Labor: Employee, Employment & Labor: Employer, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Sexual Harassment, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- 40% Employment & Labor: Employee
- 40% Employment & Labor: Employer
- 20% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2019, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.kringandchung.com/attorney/tyler-d-kring/
- Caterina’s Club, Board of Directors
- The Best Lawyers in America© (BL Rankings, LLC), “Ones to Watch,” Labor and Employment Law, 2022
- Chapman University, Orange, CA, B.A., Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2015
- California, 2019
- Orange County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Division; Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2019
Office location for Tyler D. Kring
38 Corporate Park
Irvine, CA 92606
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023