W. Clayton Williford
Top rated personal injury attorney in Irvine, CaliforniaWoods Williford, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in California since: 2011
Education: Chapman University School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Woods Williford, P.C.16520 Bake Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618 Visit website
A partner at Woods Williford, P.C., W. Clayton Williford focuses his practice exclusively on plaintiff's personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Based in Irvine, he represents clients throughout Southern California who have incurred economic and noneconomic losses as a result of the negligence or recklessness of other parties, including public entities. Admitted to practice before all California state courts, Mr. Williford is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
The types of cases that Mr. Williford has handled includes auto pedestrian accidents, premises liability, dog bites, and truck and other motor vehicle crashes. His interest in this area of the law stems in part from his work prior to going to law school at hospitals and physical therapy facilities, where his patients included people who had incurred serious injuries caused by others. Since he became an attorney, Mr. Williford has been able to obtain numerous sizable settlements and jury awards on behalf of his clients, and this has led to his being invited to join the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He has received other recognitions from his fellow professionals as well, including a 10.0 "Superb" peer-review rating through Avvo and being named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40.
Prior to going to college, Mr. Williford served as a missionary in Venezuela, where he developed a fluency in Spanish. He then went on to attend Brigham Young University, obtaining a Bachelor of Science in 2005. After his health care work, Mr. Williford pursued his legal education at Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, and he was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2011. His professional memberships include the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association and Consumer Attorneys of California.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.wwinjurylaw.com/attorneys/w-clayton-williford/
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA)
- Texas State Bar #24109342
- Member, Orange County Bar Association (OCBA)
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA)
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- California State Bar # 279562
- Brigham Young University
- Our firm recovered $1,500,000.00 for a motorcyclist when a car failed to yield to his right of way. , 2016
- $6 Million recovered for our client who was injured in a motor vehicle accident., 2019
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, awards, and settlements. Fewer that 1% of U.S. Lawyers are members. , Million Dollar Advocate, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2018
Office location for W. Clayton Williford
16520 Bake Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2021