John P. Glowacki
Top rated estate & trust litigation attorney in Laguna Hills, CaliforniaRoehl & Glowacki, P.C.
Practice Areas: Estate & trust litigation, Elder law, Estate planning & probate
Licensed in California since: 2004
Representing clients across Southern California, John P. Glowacki is the co-founder of Roehl & Glowacki, P.C., in Laguna Hills, California. He focuses his practice on trust and estate litigation, breach of fiduciary duty claims, will and probate issues, and financial elder abuse.
A University of California graduate, Mr. Glowacki earned his Bachelor of Arts with a major in political science in 2001. He then pursued his legal studies at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. He earned his law degree and was admitted to practice in 2004, and was admitted to practice the same year. In 2022, Mr. Glowacki began working towards an advanced degree in Dispute Resolution, with an emphasis in Mediation, at the acclaimed Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution through Pepperdine University's Caruso School of Law.
During law school, Mr. Glowacki served as a judicial extern to the Honorable William H. Alsup at the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. He then joined as an associate in a professional liability law firm, where he gained his first litigation experience. Prior to forming Roehl & Glowacki, P.C., he worked at two preeminent estate and trust law firms, where he acquired extensive knowledge of the subject matter.
Mr. Glowacki is an active member of several prominent associations. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the California Lawyers Association, and the American Bar Association. He has presented numerous times to local bar associations and professional organizations on the subject of trust and estate litigation.
Practice areasEstate & trust litigation, Elder law, Estate planning & probate
- 70% Estate & trust litigation
- 20% Elder law
- 10% Estate planning & probate
First Admitted: 2004, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.rg.legal/attorneys/john-p-glowacki/
- Speaker, Difficult Administrations: How to Avoid Litigation While Preparing For It (Orange County Bar Association, Elder Law Section, August 2017).
- Speaker, Know When (and How) to Hold ‘Em – From a Legal Perspective (Professional Fiduciaries Association of California Annual Conference, November 2010).
- Speaker, I’ve Got a Trial Date in Probate Court. Now What? (Orange County Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Section Annual Seminar, October 2011).
- Speaker, Trying a Will or Trust Contest Based on Undue Influence or Incapacity; and, Intentional Interference with Expected Inheritance (AKA, “For Every Wrong There is a Remedy” (Orange County Bar Association, Elder Law Section, May 2012).
- Speaker, Difficult Administrations: How to Avoid Litigation While Preparing For It (First American Trust Company, eight times in 2018).
- Former Chair and current Member, Orange County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section.
- Former Extern, Hon. William J. Alsup, United States District Court (N.D. Cal.).
- Member, American Bar Association.
- Member, Orange County Trial Lawyers Association.
- Graduate, Orange County Bar Association’s College of Trial Advocacy.
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, University California
Office location for John P. Glowacki
24422 Avenida de la Carlota
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Super Lawyers: 2023