Ayk H. Dikijian
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Lawndale, CaliforniaWork Injury Law Group
Attorney Ayk H. Dikijian is the founder and managing partner of Work Injury Law Group LLP in Lawndale, California. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than 12 years of experience, Mr. Dikijian provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and Ventura counties who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Workers' compensation
· Employment law
· Personal injury
Mr. Dikijian established his law firm after working at another prominent Los Angeles law firm for more than seven years. During that time, he gained invaluable skills and knowledge regarding the state's workers' compensation system as well as with general liability litigation. Armed with this knowledge, he has achieved remarkable success helping injured and disabled employees obtain the full amount of compensation they deserve, and he also routinely counsels and represents employers and insurance providers in workers' compensation claims.
A leader in his field, Mr. Dikijian has several publications to his credit, and he regularly conducts lectures and continuing legal education seminars across his region on a variety of legal topics involving workers' compensation, employment law and other subjects. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A graduate of the University of Southern California, Mr. Dikijian attended Southwestern University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2008. He is an active member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the Armenian Bar Association, among his other professional affiliations. He is a California Certified Specialist in the Field of Workers Compensation, certified by the CA State Bar.
Mr. Dikijian has been successful at achieving multiple 100% Awards in Workers Compensation, the highest Award possible in the filed, as well as securing settlement proceeds in the millions for his clients.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee
Employment Law - Employee, Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 70% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Employment & Labor: Employee
First Admitted: 2008, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.workinjurygroup.com/ayk-dikijian-esq
- Armenian Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Ayk Dikijian secured a 100% Award for his client who had developed CRPS from a broken arm/elbow. While the insurance company attempted to downplay the injured worker's condition, the trial court ruled in favor of the injured worker. This decision was successfully defended on appeal by Mr. Dikijian and upheld on appeal., 2022
- Settlement at 2.4 million- A bug bite at work caused the injured worker an infection and developed into kidney failure. I was able to argue he was 100% disabled, and all future medical care, including issues with his heart were all a consequence of the bug bite., 2020
- Certified by the State Bar of California as a Certified Specialist in the filed of Workers Compensation Law., 2022
Office location for Ayk H. Dikijian
16817 Prairie Avenue
Lawndale, CA 90260
- Super Lawyers: 2024
- Rising Stars: 2021
Certificates and credentials
Workers' Compensation Law