Afshin A. Asher
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaAsher Law Group, APC
Practice Areas: Estate Planning & Probate, Tax
Licensed in California since: 1997
Education: Southwestern Law School
Asher Law Group, APC1901 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067-6002 Phone: 310-788-0444 Email: Afshin A. Asher Visit website
As founder of Asher Law Group, APC, Afshin A. Asher handles all aspects of estate planning on behalf of people in the Los Angeles, California, area. He has decades of experience helping people navigate estate administration, wills, trusts, business succession planning and planning for tax issues.
In 1994, Mr. Asher received a Bachelor of Science in business administration and finance from the University of Southern California. He went on to earn a Juris Doctor in 1997, graduating in the top 10 percent of his class from Southwestern Law School. While there, he was a member of the school’s law review and received the American Jurisprudence Award four times. He then graduated with honors and a Master of Laws in taxation from the Golden Gate University School of Law in 2000.
Mr. Asher focuses solely on estate planning, which means clients receive his undivided attention. When he is not at his practice, he is still committed to his craft. He spends time lecturing others about topics related to his work. Additionally, he is active with groups such as The State Bar of California, the Beverly Hills Estate Planning Council and the Beverly Hills Bar Association’s Trusts & Estates Section.
Highly regarded in the legal community, Mr. Asher holds an Avvo “Superb” rating. The State Bar of California’s Board of Legal Specialization has certified him as a legal specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law. Knowledgeable and responsive, he empowers clients to make informed decisions about preserving their assets and leaving a legacy.
First Admitted: 1997, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.lataxlawyer.com/afshin-asher/
- State Bar of California (Member, Trusts and Estates Section and Taxation Section)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (Member, Estate Planning and Probate Section)
- Beverly Hills Estate Planning Council
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science, Major: Business Administration and Finance
- Golden Gate University, Master of Law Degree in Taxation, Honors: With Honors
- Super Lawyer, 2012-2018
- Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2009 and 2010
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2010