Top Rated Franchise & Dealership Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
The founder of Mohajerian Law Corp, in Los Angeles, California, Al Mohajerian represents clients in matters involving franchise and dealership, business litigation, employment and labor law (employer only), food and drugs, and intellectual property. He is board-certified in franchise and distribution law by The State Bar of California.
Mr. Mohajerian provides sound counsel and advice to clients regarding regulatory compliance matters. His clients include franchisers and distributors, health care providers, pharmaceutical companies and manufacturers. He has immense experience with cases related to complex litigation in labor, distribution, unfair competition, trade secrets, trademark, product liability and ADA laws. He has also litigated many class action cases.
Mr. Mohajerian is a dedicated and tenacious litigator, and is a zealous and aggressive advocate for the rights of his clients and liberties. With an unwavering commitment to his clients’ needs and interests, he handles all cases in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
With a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics and English, Mr. Mohajerian graduated from the University of California – Irvine. He went on to study law and earned his Juris Doctor from the University of West Los Angeles School of Law.
Mr. Mohajerian enjoys staying active in the legal field and is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, The State Bar of California, the Beverly Hills Bar Association, the International Trademark Association and the International Franchise Association.
Licensed to practice in the state of California, Mr. Mohajerian is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the United States District Courts for the Southern, Central, Northern and Eastern Districts of California.
Mr. Mohajerian has received many awards and accolades for his noteworthy legal contributions. He has been included on the list of Top 100 Legal Eagles by Franchise Times and has a “Very Good” rating on Avvo. He has received numerous testimonials from clients, and endorsements and reviews from peers for his remarkable analytical capability and legal knowledge.
About Al Mohajerian
First Admitted: 1996, California
Professional Webpage: http://mohajerian.com/al-mohajerian/
- Burger King Multi Unit Franchisees
- Quiznos Franchisees
- Gunther v. Lin, Court Of Appeal Of California, Fourth Appellate District, Division Three, 144 Cal. App. 4th 223; 50 Cal. Rptr. 3d 317, 2006
- Jack In The Box Carl's Jr. Burger King Kentucky Fried Chicken Papa Johns Pizza Shakey's Pizza It's A Grind Coffee Shop Lloyd Staffing Remedy Staffing Chevron Mr. Rooter USA "Woody Foods dba Tacone" Fire Glaze Auto Polish Gelato Paradiso Forever Fondue Restaurants The Green Burrito Panera Bread Quiznos Platinum Wireless Pink Dot Ihop Medicine Shoppe CertaPro painters Shell Chevron Dominos Peter Piper Pizza Pizzaman Century Healthcare Century Skill Nursing Case Ridgecrest Healthcare Yogurberry Orange Tree Megathik, LLC Charo Chicken
- Carl's Jr Multi Unit Franchisees
- Gogri v. Jack in the Box Inc., Court Of Appeal Of California, Fourth Appellate District, Division One, 166 Cal. App. 4th 255, 2008
- Jack In The Box Multi-Unit Franchisees
- Mindy's Cosmetics, Inc. v. Dakar, United States Court Of Appeals For The Ninth Circuit, 611 F.3d 590, 2010
- Certified Legal Specialist in Franchise and Distribution Law, California State Bar, 2010
- One of the Top 100 Legal Eagles, Franchise Times, 2004
- Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers, 2008 - 2019
- Member, American Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals for Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1996
- Member, Franchise Law Committee, State Bar of California
- Member, State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Member, American Bar Association, Business Law Section, 1996
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Member, American County Bar Associations
- University of California, Irvine, Irvine, California, United States of America, B.A., Economics/English
- Retail & Distribution
- Anthony Fauci has been wrong about everything I have interacted with him on: Peter Navarro https://t.co/AZQUn3H6hO via @usatoday
- Vietnam has zero coronavirus deaths. Here’s why. | CNBC Reports https://t.co/fBEnCzWEpf via @YouTube
- "Ferrer noted Wednesday that while 93% of people who have died from the virus had underlying health conditions, the… https://t.co/6iX36YjnS7
- Blood type may play role in which coronavirus patients get sickest https://t.co/Wj97ik31vi
- The spread of coronavirus by people not showing symptoms is "very rare," the WHO said, contradicting a widely held… https://t.co/o94dVVRhBL
Last Updated: 5/15/2022