Anne Nakornratana Slusser
Top rated Family Law attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaMeyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP
Anne Nakornratana Slusser began working at Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers in 2002. A decade later, the law firm named her one of its partners. During the length of her tenure, she has distinguished herself as an experienced attorney capable of handling some of the most volatile cases that come to the firm. Her clients primarily include high-profile individuals from Los Angeles and Orange County. She focuses on helping her clients manage their expectations of high-asset divorce and custody. More than just sharing her legal expertise with her clients, she provides them with emotional support and is an excellent listener. In addition, while she is always prepared for trial, she also enjoys finding ways to help her clients avoid litigation.
Ms. Slusser completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Southern California. Three years later, she obtained her law degree at Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California. She was then admitted to the bar that same year, in 2001.
Her extensive trial experience likely contributes to her successful cases. In one year, it is not uncommon for Ms. Slusser to prepare for over 20 evidentiary hearings and trials, for her clients. The case she feels most proud of involves an international move-away request. A woman from Israel wished to return home with her child. Despite the obvious challenges, she brought the case to a successful close. This and other big wins have earned her the recognition of her peers. In 2018, the Los Angeles Business Journal names her on its list of Most Influential Women Attorneys. Ms. Slusser was consistently recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star every year from 2009 to 2016, and selected to Super Lawyers every year since 2019.
Ms. Slusser maintains membership with the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the Beverly Hills Bar Association. When she's not tackling complex family law cases, she enjoys spending time with her family, working with her daughter’s Cub Scout pack, and reading Sci-Fi/Fantasy YA novels.
Practice areasFamily Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Juvenile Law, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2001, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.molmfamlaw.com/attorneys/anne-n-slusser/
- University of Southern California, B.A., 1998
- Members of the entertainment industry; professional athletes; corporate CEOs, entrepreneurs and other successful professionals.
- Member: Los Angeles Bar Association
- State Bar Association of California
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2001
- California, 2001
- Over the past year, Ms. Slusser has appeared in court more than 20 times on behalf of her clients. Among her most recent accomplishments is prevailing in a contentious international move-away child custody case that enabled her client to return to Israel with her child., 2016
- Anne Slusser was named to Los Angeles Business Journal's Most Influential Women Attorneys List and profiled in the publication., Most Influential Women Attorneys, Los Angeles Business Journal, 2018
- 2020 Super Lawyers
- Southern California Super Lawyers "Rising Stars," 2009-16
- Southern California Super Lawyers, 2019
Office location for Anne Nakornratana Slusser
10100 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2016