Ari S. Friedman
Top rated Products Liability attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaWisner Baum LLP
Attorney Ari S. Friedman is a partner and trial attorney of the nationwide firm of Wisner Baum (formerly Baum Hedlund Aristei & Goldman). Licensed to practice in California, he focuses on the firm’s high-stakes cases throughout the country in a wide variety of practice areas, including commercial transportation accidents, mass disasters, and product liability litigation. With a multitude of seven-figure resolutions won on behalf of clients, Ari has been recognized by California Super Lawyers® Rising Stars and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Aviation and Aerospace
Aviation Accidents - Plaintiff, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 30% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Aviation and Aerospace
First Admitted: 2008, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.baumhedlundlaw.com/attorneys/ari-s-friedman/
- , National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers
- Schwartz v. Industrial Steam Cleaning, $5.7 million verdict for a 13 m.p.h. rear-end vehicle collision. Client was a 62 year-old executive salesman who was rendered 100% disabled because of TBI and related injuries.
- Lovelace v. Abex, $2 million verdict for a hobbyist mechanic exposed to a brake manufacturer’s asbestos.
- Houpt v. AK Steel Corporation, $715k verdict for one week of bystander asbestos exposure for a retired Navy veteran and iron worker against a shipyard contractor.
- Wang v. Sun Hospitality Inc., $765k verdict for 4 year-old who fell out of a hotel window.
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice: Leader’s Forum
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- University of Southern California, (B.A., 2004), 2004
Office location for Ari S. Friedman
11111 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2018