Craig S. Pedersen
Top rated Family Law attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaMeyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in California since: 1994
Education: Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP10100 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067 Visit website
Since 2001, Craig S. Pedersen has exclusively defended the rights of his clients in family law cases. As a partner at Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP, he has worked on larger litigation teams and has served as lead trial counsel. Some of the family law cases he has worked on include child support, domestic violence, property division and spousal support. Now, he primarily works on high-asset cases involving divorce and custody in Los Angeles and Orange County, California.
Mr. Pedersen completed his Bachelor of Arts at Azusa Pacific University in 1991. Three years later, he earned his law degree at Loyola Law School of Los Angeles. In 1994, he was admitted to The State Bar of California. He is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Southern and Central Districts of California.
Whenever Mr. Pedersen takes on a family law case, he has two main goals. The first goal involves working his hardest to get his clients the outcomes they seek. The second goal is to provide the best possible representation he can. He considers himself the envoy between the courts and his clients. He listens carefully to the concerns of his clients so he can become their greatest advocates in court and during negotiations.
Mr. Pedersen has earned his fair share of praises for his work. For example, from 2017 to 2018, the Family Law Section of the Beverly Hills Bar Association presented him with an award of recognition for service as co-chair. He has also invested in the next generation of lawyers. In 2013, he served on the Loyola Law School Alumni Association board of governors.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Marital Property, Paternity
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1994, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.molmfamlaw.com/attorneys/craig-s-pedersen/
- “For the Best or Worst Interests of Baseball: The Commissioner’s Powers Lie in Doubt,” Loyola Law School of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Journal, Vol. 13, Issue 2 (Spring 1993)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section, Award of Recognition for Service as Co-Chair, 2017-2018
- 2020 Super Lawyers
- Loyola Law School of Los Angeles, Dean’s Service Award, 1994
- Loyola Law School Alumni Association Board of Governors, Award of Recognition for Service as President, 2013
- Azusa Pacific University, B.A., Political Science, 1991
- Member, Family Law Executive Committee, California Lawyers Association, 2020
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section
- United States District Court, Southern District of California, 1998
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California, 1998
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 1994
- State Bar of California, 1994
- Co-Chair, Family Law Executive Committee, Beverly Hills Bar Association, 2018
Office location for Craig S. Pedersen
10100 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Super Lawyers: 2011, 2014 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2008 - 2009