Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaCatalino Law
Practice Areas: Estate planning & probate; view more
Licensed in California since: 1993
Education: Pepperdine University School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Italian
Catalino Law12121 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1103
Los Angeles, CA 90025 Visit website
Cynthia Catalino is a probate, trust, and estate administration attorney in Los Angeles, California. Ms. Catalino handles all aspects of trust and estate law, including estate planning, gift tax planning, probate and trusts, serving clients including individuals, beneficiaries, executors and trustees throughout the Los Angeles metropolitan region. She is fluent in both English and Italian and assists a variety of Italian clients with their legal matters.
Ms. Catalino is dedicated to helping California residents plan for their family’s future. She has more than 25 years of experience and has been a Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization for over 15 years.
Ms. Catalino has received honors and awards for her accomplishments including an AV Preeminent* peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest available rating given by this respected organization. Ms. Catalino has taught the law school course in Estate Planning as an Adjunct Professor at Whittier Law School. She also served as an editor of the California Tax Lawyer.
Active in The State Bar of California, Ms. Catalino is a member of TEXCOM, the Executive Committee of the Trusts and Estates Section of the California Lawyer's Association and previously served on the Executive Committee of the California State Bar’s Taxation Section. She belongs to organizations including the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
Ms. Catalino received a bachelor’s degree from Vassar College and a Master of Laws degree in Taxation from Golden Gate University. She earned her law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law and obtained her California law license in 1993.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEstate planning & probate
Estate planning, Guardianships & conservatorships, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills
- 100% Estate planning & probate
First Admitted: 1993, California
Professional Webpage: http://catalinolaw.com/attorneys/
- International Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners (“STEP”)
- American County Bar Association
- Executive Committee of Trusts and Estates Section, California Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Active Member, Taxation Section, California State Bar
- California, 1993
- Taught "Estate Planning" course as Adjunct Professor at Whittier Law School in 2001. Editor of California Tax Lawyer, 2000-2003
- Southern California Super Lawyer, Los Angeles Magazine, 2009-2010, 2012- present
- Highest Peer Review Rating, Martindale Hubbell
- Recipient of Gunnar Nicholson Scholarship, Pepperdine University School of Law
- American Jurisprudence Award in Insurance Law, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Golden Gate University, Masters of Law, Taxation, with Honors, 1997
- Vassar College, Bachelor of Arts, 1988
- California Certified Legal Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
Office location for Cynthia Catalino
12121 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1103
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2010, 2012 - 2023