D. Aaron Brock
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2009 - 2020
Founder of Brock & Gonzales, LLP, D. Aaron Brock is passionate about the rights of the average worker in California. Throughout his career, he has earned millions in settlements and verdicts in cases of personal injury and employment law violations. An experienced, knowledgeable professional, he is personally committed to protecting clients from the wrongful acts of another.
A member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the California Employment Lawyers Association and the Consumer Attorneys of California, Mr. Brock has been honored with several awards throughout his career. In 2013, he was named a Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 by the National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys, an Up-and-Coming 100 in the 2016 Southern California Rising Stars, and an Up-and-Coming 25 by the Orange County Rising Stars in 2016.
While earning a Bachelor of Arts with a major in history from Loyola Marymount University, Mr. Brock was given the presidential debate scholarship. After graduating in 2002, he then attended Loyola Law School, where he earned a Juris Doctor in 2005. He was also a member of the International and Comparative Law Review and the Byrne Trial Advocacy Team, was chair of the Student Senate, captain of the intercollege debate team, and vice-president of the Loyola Marymount student body.
Mr. Brock is passionate about protecting the rights of the average citizen in California, particularly when they have suffered an injury from the actions of another or had their rights violated at work. As he creates personal relationships with his clients, he keeps his eye on the goal of adequate compensation for their injuries.
Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation, Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2009 - 2020
About D. Aaron Brock
First Admitted: 2005
Professional Webpage: http://www.brockgonzales.com/aaron-brock
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Board of Governors, Consumer Attorneys of California
- California State Bar, Member
- Byrne Trial Advocacy Team, Member
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- United State Federal District Court, Extern
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- International and Comparative Law Review, Loyola of Los Angeles
- Super Lawyers, Up and Coming 25, Orange County Rising Stars, 2016
- NAOPIA, Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40, California, 2013
- Super Lawyers, Up and Coming 100, Southern California Rising Stars, 2016
- Super Lawyers, California Rising Star, 2009-2017
- Member, Nationally Ranked Byrne Trial Advocacy Team, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Loyola Marymount University, B.A., Major: History, Honors: Member, Captain of Loyola Marymount's Intercollege Debate Team, Vice-President, Loyola Marymount Student Body, Chair, Student Senate, Presidential Debate Scholarship, 2002
Last Updated: 5/15/2022