Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
As a founding partner at Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP, Dana Lowy brings decades of experience to divorce cases. In fact, she has worked with California's only female-founded law firm for more than two decades. During this time, her clients in Los Angeles and Orange County have relied on her to handle high-asset divorce and custody cases on their behalf. She protects her California clients' assets and does everything she can to prioritize the well-being of the children involved.
Ms. Lowy completed her law degree at the Southwestern Law School. During this time, her academic excellence earned her a place in the Moot Court Honors Program. She also served as the Southwestern Law Journal's managing editor. Then, in 1992, she became licensed to practice in California. Now, she primarily represents entertainers, CEOs, professional athletes and other successful people.
Over the past three decades, Ms. Lowy has developed a strong reputation for her ability to handle complex and sensitive cases. She prioritizes confidentiality and building trust and accomplishes this by reducing courtroom battles as much as possible. Not surprisingly, her work has earned her praise from her colleagues and several law organizations and publications. In 2018, the Los Angeles Business Journal named her among the Most Influential Women Attorneys.
When she's not advocating on behalf of her family law clients, Ms. Lowy continues to invest in building connections. She remains an active member of the Beverly Hills Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- 100%Family Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2012, 2014 - 2023
About Dana Lowy
First Admitted: 1992, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.molmfamlaw.com/attorneys/dana-lowy/
- "Crimes and Custody: No Litmus Test for Denying Visitation Rights," Los Angeles Lawyer Magazine, October 2003
- Super Lawyers, 2009-12, 2014-20
- "Top 50: Women Southern California Super Lawyers List," 2019
- Moot Court Honors Program, Southwestern University School of Law
- Dana Lowy was named to Los Angeles Business Journal's 2018 Most Influential Women Attorneys List and was profiled in the publication., Most Influential Women Attorneys, Los Angeles Business Journal, 2018
- California, 1992
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1992
- Member: Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Member: Los Angeles Bar Association
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., 1984
- Members of the entertainment industry, professional athletes, corporate CEOs, entrepreneurs and other successful professionals
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Managing Editor of the Southwestern Law Journal
Last Updated: 6/23/2022