Daniel J. Weintraub
Top Rated Bankruptcy Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Daniel J. Weintraub is the managing partner of Weintraub & Selth, APC; a West Los Angeles law firm focused on handling insolvency matters, creditor’s rights, and business litigation for clients throughout Southern California.
As an attorney, Mr. Weintraub has built his reputation by helping consumers and small to mid-sized businesses resolve serious financial problems. He began this career nearly 25 years ago at the premiere boutique bankruptcy law firm Levene & Eisenberg. He later served as the senior associate in the Banking and Finance Department of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton, and as in-house counsel for City National Bank. In his practice today, Mr. Weintraub handles a full spectrum of bankruptcy and debt-related legal needs, including Chapter 11 business reorganizations and out-of-court workouts, consumer bankruptcy filings, debt negotiation services, lien stripping, collections, creditor representation, and business litigation.
About Daniel J. Weintraub
First Admitted: 1987, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.wsbankruptcylaw.com/attorneys/daniel-weintraub/
- Banner Bedding, Inc.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member, 1987 - Present
- Provisors, Member
- California, 1987
- Commercial Law and Bankruptcy, LA County Bar Section, Consumer Bankruptcy Sub-Committee
- Member State Bar of California 1987 - Present
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member, 1987 - Present
- Member Professional Network Group, 1987 - Present
- University of California, Los Angeles, California, 1982
- Bankruptcy and real Estate Sales Foreclosures, Short Sales and Bankruptcy, 2008
- Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell, 2010
- AV Rated - Martindale-Hubbell, 2009
- Real Estate
Last Updated: 6/23/2022