Top rated Immigration attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaDarren Silver & Associates, LLP
Practice Areas: Immigration; view more
Licensed in California since: 1996
Education: Western State University College of Law
Darren Silver & Associates, LLP3699 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90010 Visit website
Attorney Darren Silver is the founder of Darren Silver & Associates LLP in Los Angeles, California. Mr. Silver devotes his practice to immigration law. Darren Silver Associates, LLP is a full-service Immigration Law Firm that has represented a wide range of immigration clients. Mr. Silver has successfully represented Individuals, Families, Corporations, Entertainers, Athletes, Professionals and Investors in obtaining working Visas and Green Cards.
Mr. Silver has more than 25 years of experience. He has extensive knowledge of business-related immigration visas and issues. He holds a reputation as a leading immigration attorney and serves as a panel attorney for many regional centers in the Los Angeles area. In honor of his accomplishments, EB5 Investors Magazine named him one of the “top 25 EB-5 attorneys” and the Beverly Hills Bar Association included him in their Order of Distinguished Attorneys.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Silver is a member of the immigration section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, The State Bar of California, the American Bar Association, the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the Invest in the USA, the association for the EB-5 regional centers.
In addition, Mr. Silver is passionate about giving back to those in need. He encourages those in his firm to take on pro bono cases, and he regularly assists indigent immigrants.
Mr. Silver earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Southern California and received his law degree from Western State College of Law at Argosy University. He obtained his license to practice law in 1996. He is qualified to appear before all California state courts and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Practice areasImmigration: Business, Immigration: Consumer
Naturalization & Citizenship
- 50% Immigration: Business
- 50% Immigration: Consumer
First Admitted: 1996, California
Professional Webpage: http://darrensilver.com/attorneys/darren-silver/
- Member, California Bar Association
- Member, Order of Distinguished Attorneys
- California, 1996 State Bar of California Los Angeles County Bar Association, Immigration Section Member, American Bar Association Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association Distinguished Attorney, American Immigration Lawyers Association, U.S. Supreme Court, IIUSA
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Order of Distinguished Attorneys; Los Angeles County Bar Association
- University of Southern California, B.S., Major: Business Administration, 1992
- The most coveted and well regarded EB-5 magazine in the Industry. Produces a Peer selection review of the Top 25 EB-5 immigration Lawyers in the industry. , Top 25 EB-5 Attorney, EB-5 Investor Magazine, 2016
- Select by peers as one of the top 25 immigration lawyers devoted to the EB-5 area of Immigration Law., 2019 Top 25 Eb-5 Immigration Attorney, eb5 investors magazine, 2020
- Recognized by IIUSA, the largest EB-5 organization in the U.S., IIUSA Award for Success in filing Permanent Green Card applications (I-829s), IIUSA Conference October 2019, 2019
- Selected to Super Lawyers
- Rated one of the top 25 immigration lawyers in the Country by his peers for 2017., Top Immigration Attorney, eb5 investors magazine, 2017
- Has a policy to assist indigent immigrants in need and encourages pro bono work in his Firm., 1999
- Represent fortune 500 clients, Hotels, Franchises, Communications/ IT companies as well as individuals and families., 2017
Office location for Darren Silver
3699 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90010
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023