David J. Glass
Top rated Family Law attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaEnenstein Pham Glass & Rabbat LLP
Attorney David J. Glass is the Managing Partner and Chair of the Family Law Department for Enenstein Pham Glass & Rabbat LLP. Working primarily out of the firm's law office in Los Angeles, California, Mr. Glass focuses his practice solely on family law, and he represents the rights and interests of clients throughout the greater Los Angeles metro and surrounding areas who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
A unique family law attorney, Mr. Glass holds his board certification as a family law specialist from The State Bar of California's Board of Legal Specialization, and he has a Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Drexel University. As such, he is able to provide an unmatched level of counsel and support to his clients while helping them deal with the emotional and mental effects their divorce has on their well-being as well as that of their children.
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Glass has handled all aspects of his clients' divorces, including contentious child custody battles, child support issues, same-sex marriages and complex property division for high net worth clients. He also handles probate matters and other estate-related issues. He is the chair of the firm's Family Law Department, and he has extensive experience assisting people dealing with a variety of anxiety and mood disorders, substance addiction, and more.
A 1990 graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, Mr. Glass earned his Master of Arts in clinical psychology from Drexel University in 1994 and his Ph.D. from the same in 1997. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Villanova University School of Law in 1996, where he served as managing editor of the Villanova Law Review. He also placed first in the American Psychological Association Division 41 Dissertation Competition, and he received fellowships with both the National Institute of Drug Abuse Research and the Bondi Research Institute.
A leader in his field, Mr. Glass has published numerous articles on a variety of legal topics related to family law, and he holds his license to practice in California, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Marital Property, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1996, Pennsylvania
Professional Webpage: https://www.enensteinlaw.com/the-team/
- Rated a perfect "10″ on Avvo.com based on peer and client reviews
- Volunteer Settlement Officer for Los Angeles Superior Court - West Division
- Drexel University (formerly Medical College of Pennsylvania), PhD, Clinical Psychology, Honors: Biondi Research Fellowship, National Institute of Drug Abuse Research Fellowship and First Place - American Psychological Association Division 41 Dissertation Competition, 1997
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A. Psychology, Honors: Sphinx Senior Honor Society and The Mask and Wig Club, 1990
- Drexel University (formerly Medical College of Pennsylvania), M.A., Clinical Psychology, 1994
- California, 2003
- Member, Los Angeles Psychological Association, 2003
- New Jersey, 1996
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2003
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- Lecturer, Legal Issues in Behavioral Health, MEDS Continuing Education, Psychologists, MFTs, 2008
- Lecturer, Family Law Issues in Psychological Treatment, MEDS Continuing Education, Psychologists, MFTs, 2006
- Lecturer, An International Parental Child Abduction Primer, Philadelphia Bar Association CLE, Lawyers, 2002
- Co-Editor, 2000 Supplement to Ziskin's Coping with Psychiatric and Psychological Testimony, Law and Psychology Press, Lawyers, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, 2002
- Co-Author, A Therapeutic Jurisprudence and Preventive Law Approach to Family Law, Carolina Academic Press, Lawyers, Psychologists, 2000
- Adjunct Instructor of Law and Ethics at the American College of Professional Psychology at Argosy University
- Associate Editor of The Los Angeles Psychologist
- Author, What the Social Sciences and the Court System Have to Offer Divorcing and Separating Families
- Author, The Only Way to Win is Not to Play: A Post-Divorce Case Study
- Author, A chapter on Family Law in Practicing Therapeutic Jurisprudence: The Law as a Helping Profession
- Certified Family Law Specialist (State Bar of CA, Board of Legal Specialization), 2014
Office location for David J. Glass
12121 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Super Lawyers: 2009, 2012 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2004 - 2007
Certificates and credentials