David S. Galperson
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Attorney David S. Galperson is a partner at Rose, Klein & Marias, LLP, located in Los Angeles, California. Mr. Galperson has a practice devoted to workers’ compensation law with a focus on asbestos litigation. In addition to workers’ compensation matters, he has represented plaintiffs in cases involving personal injury, products liability and toxic torts. He represents a diverse variety of clients in Los Angeles and throughout southern California.
Mr. Galperson graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara, with a bachelor’s degree in political science and earned his law degree from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles. Admitted to practice in California since 1995, Mr. Galperson is also admitted to appear before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
In addition to his university education, Mr. Galperson has been certified in workers’ compensation law through the State Bar of California since 2005. In 2010, he became certified to handle matters before the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Mr. Galperson enjoys sharing his legal knowledge and experience with others. He has spoken to various groups on workers’ compensation legal issues over the course of his legal career and has also participated as a judge Pro Tem for the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Galperson stays involved with his legal community. He is an active member of the State Bar of California and has been a member of the organization since 1995.
About David S. Galperson
First Admitted: 1995
Professional Webpage: http://www.rkmlaw.net/Attorneys/David-S-Galperson.shtml
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California, B.A. in Political Science, 1992
- Certified Specialist in Workers' Compensation Law by the California State Bar, 2005
- Department of Veterans Affairs, State of California, 2010
- Cerified Specialist State Bar of California, Workers Compensation Law, 2011
- Member of the Bar of the Supreme Court, 2018
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1995
- California, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1995
- $200,200 Settlement Workers' Compensation Death Claim, 2020
- $199,600 Settlement Workers' Compensation Death Claim, 2021
- $250,000 Settlement for Asbestos Death Claim, 2020
- $235,315 Settlement Workers' Compensation Death Claim, 2020
- $199,000 Settlement Workers' Compensation Death Claim, 2020
- $447,750 Settlement of Asbestos Workers' Compensation Claim, 2016
- $550,000 New Money Settlement for Permanently and Totally Disabled Roughneck, 2018
- Certified Specialist Workers Comp Law By The California State Bar
Last Updated: 5/15/2022