Top rated personal injury attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaLagstein Law Firm, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Employment litigation, Business litigation; view more
Licensed in California since: 2000
Education: University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew
Lagstein Law Firm, P.C.1801 Century Park E
Los Angeles, CA 90067 Visit website
As an advocate of the injured, Eran Lagstein is the founder of Lagstein Law Firm. He handles personal injury, class actions, insurance bad faith, invasion of privacy, defamation, libel and slander cases throughout California. Additionally, Mr. Lagstein takes cases involving labor and employment, civil rights, contract disputes and professional malpractice, at times defending clients who are facing frivolous lawsuits.
Ever the voice of the “little guy,” Mr. Lagstein is prepared to take on anyone in negotiations or litigation. He has successfully battled large insurance companies and corporations, holding them responsible for the damages clients have suffered. As a leader in personal injury law, he understands that a car accident or medical mistake often leaves people with much more than just physical repercussions. There are serious financial and emotional implications as well, and Mr. Lagstein fights for every dollar.
Among his accomplishments, Mr. Lagstein has secured six- and seven-figure awards on behalf of clients. These often come in the form of settlements, though he has also obtained favorable jury verdicts. As a result, Mr. Lagstein holds honors such as an Avvo “Superb” rating and being recognized in Lawyers of Distinction.
In 1996, Mr. Lagstein graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Psychobiology from the University of California, Los Angeles. He then received a Juris Doctor in 1999 from the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law.
Mr. Lagstein is fluent in Spanish, English and Hebrew. He is a member of The State Bar of California, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the American Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Employment litigation: plaintiff, Business litigation, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff, Employment & labor: employee, Entertainment & sports
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Toxic mold, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Personal injury - defense, Employment discrimination, Wrongful termination, Retaliation, Employment law - employer, Trade secret, Non-compete agreements, Class actions, Employment law - employee, Wage & hour laws, Whistleblower, Sexual harassment, Labor law, Entertainment, sports & leisure law
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Business litigation
- 10% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
- 10% Employment & labor: employee
- 10% Entertainment & sports
First Admitted: 2000, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.losangeles-personalinjuryattorney.com/The-Team/Er...
- Purton v. Marriott International, Inc. [218 Cal.App.4th 499 (2013)]
- Distinguished Advocate, UCLA School of Law, 1998
- Jury Trial of the Year Award, Stephen Danz & Associates, 2012
- UCLA Moot Court State Team, 1999
- 3rd Place, Best Brief, California Moot Court State Championship, 1999
- 2nd Place, Bernard E. Witkin Award for Excellence in Appellate Advocacy, 1999
- 1st Place, California Moot Court State Championship, 1999
- 1st Place Oral Advocate, California Moot Court State Championship, 1999
- Best & Brightest, Stephen Danz & Associates, 2008
- UCLA, B.S. in Psychobiology, Graduated magna cum laude (top 8% of graduating class), Phi Beta Kappa, Dean's Honors List, 1996
Office location for Eran Lagstein
1801 Century Park E
Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023