Erin N. Empting
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Erin N. Empting is a civil litigation attorney and partner at Jamison Empting Cronin, LLP, in Los Angeles, California. Ms. Empting handles civil litigation concerns in the areas of business, complex torts, employment, premises liability, product liability and real estate law. She represents clients in Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Bernardino, Riverside and throughout Orange County.
Ms. Empting has over a decade of legal experience. She is familiar with all phases of the civil litigation process and is a highly competent trial attorney. Over the course of her career, she has litigated in both state and federal court and participated in mediations and complex negotiations.
Outside of her law practice, Ms. Empting stays involved in her community through active membership in professional organizations, which allows her to also maintain strong relationships with her colleagues in the legal profession. She belongs to the Beverly Hills Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
After graduating from California State University at Long Beach with a bachelor's degree, Ms. Empting received her law degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law. She is licensed to practice law before all California state courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California.
Earlier in her legal career, Ms. Empting practiced as an associate attorney at a private Los Angeles based firm, where her practice focused on premises, product and other liability cases. She is also a former managing associate at a Beverly Hills-based firm, where she handled business, employment and labor disputes.
- 30%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 20%Employment & Labor: Employee
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Defense
- 10%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Real Estate: Business
Employment Law - Employee, Toxic Torts, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022
About Erin N. Empting
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.jec-legal.com/erinempting
- Cal State University of Long Beach, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- California, 2010
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ms. Empting's practice focuses on premise liability, product liability, and other general liability issues confronting Fortune 50 companies, national insurance companies, product manufacturers, contractors and suppliers within the distribution chain.
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2018, Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2018
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2021, Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2020, Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2020
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019
Last Updated: 5/25/2022