Top rated Class Action & Mass Torts attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaMcCathern, Shokouhi, Evans, Grinke
Evan Selik is the Managing Partner at McCathern, Shokouhi, Evans, Grinke's office in Los Angeles. Mr. Selik represents employees in wrongful termination litigation and employment discrimination cases. Evan also handles wage and hour class actions and consumer class actions.
Mr. Selik earned his Juris Doctorate from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Michigan in 2006 where he graduated in the top 5% of his class. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Selik graduated with a double major in political science and Spanish from Indiana University in 2003.
Mr. Selik's vision is to provide his clients with aggressive representation to level the playing field against national corporations and insurance companies who often engage in illegal conduct, unchallenged. His knowledge and experience coupled with his dedication to his clients makes him an invaluable asset to the McCathern team.
Mr. Selik was named to the 2018 California Super Lawyers list and he was previously named to the California Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars from 2015 to 2017. He was also recognized as a winner of the Top 50 Court Awards in California in the year 2017 for his victory in Tricolor Auto Group L.L.C. v. 603 San Fernando Road L.L.C. Mr. Selik is a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA) and the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA).
Practice areasClass Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Employment Litigation: Plaintiff, Insurance Coverage, General Litigation
Bad Faith Insurance, Class Actions, Employment Discrimination, Retaliation, Wrongful Termination
- 30% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 30% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 30% Insurance Coverage
- 10% General Litigation
First Admitted: 2007, California
Professional Webpage: https://mccathernlaw.com/attorney/evan-selik/
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Member
- Tricolor Auto Group L.L.C. v. 603 San Fernando Road L.L.C.
- J.D. from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School at Western Michigan University in 2006, 2006
- Bachelor's degrees from Indiana University in Political Science and Spanish, 2003
- California Super Lawyers, 2018, California Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers, 2018
- Top 50 Court Awards in California award in the year 2017 for his victory in Tricolor Auto Group L.L.C. v. 603 San Fernando Road L.L.C. , Top 50 Court Awards in California, 2017
- Southern California Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars, 2015 - 2017, Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2017
- , Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2016
- , Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2015
Office location for Evan Selik
523 West Sixth Street
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Super Lawyers: 2018
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2017