Fahi Takesh Hallin
Top rated Family Law attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaHarris • Ginsberg LLP
Fahi Takesh Hallin is a partner at Harris-Ginsberg LLP, a successful Los Angeles family law firm. Ms. Takesh Hallin regularly handles divorce and other family law cases for celebrities and other high net worth individuals throughout California. Her practice includes both mediation and arbitration. She is also well known for effectively handling cases involving Hague international child abduction.
Ms. Takesh Hallin is a former chair of the Santa Monica Bar Association’s family law section. She has also served as a mediator for the Los Angeles Superior Court and as past president of the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law, a nonprofit legal services provider for low-income families. In addition, she has served as contributing editor to the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
Ms. Takesh Hallin graduated on the deans honors list with her J.D. from Loyola Law School. In 2011, she was selected for inclusion in “Best Lawyers of America.” She is currently a fellow of the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and a member of various bars and legal associations.
Practice areasFamily Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1996, California
Professional Webpage: http://harris-ginsberg.com/attorney-profiles/fahi-takesh-hal...
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. (Magna Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Past President of the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law
- Fellow, International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (IAML)
- Chair of the Family Law Section of the Santa Monica Bar Association, 2006
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Contributing Editor for the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America for year 2011
- Deans Honor List, Loyola Law School
Office location for Fahi Takesh Hallin
6420 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2006 - 2009