Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaAllred, Maroko & Goldberg
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation
Licensed in California since: 1975
Education: Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Allred, Maroko & Goldberg6300 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048 Visit website
"I start every day with the knowledge that helping people and fighting for justice is my duty, and that nothing worthwhile comes without sacrifice, self-discipline, and courage."
-- Gloria Allred, Fight Back and Win
Gloria Allred was born on July 3, 1941 - an only child in a working-class home in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She earned her B.A. with honors in English from the University of Pennsylvania. She earned her M.A. from New York University and her J.D. cum laude from Loyola University School of Law in Los Angeles. She was also awarded an Honorary J.D. from the University Of West Los Angeles School Of Law.
Ms. Allred is a founding partner of the law firm of Allred, Maroko & Goldberg (AM&G). Her firm handles more women's rights cases than any other private firm in the nation and has won hundreds of millions of dollars for victims. Ms. Allred also founded and is currently serving as President of the Women's Equal Rights Legal Defense and Education Fund (WERLDEF).
Allred, Maroko & Goldberg represents victims who have been discriminated against on account of their sex, race, age, physical handicap or sexual orientation. Her firm also represents victims of AIDS discrimination; sexual harassment and wrongful termination. AM&G is also well-known for its work on behalf of victims in civil rights, rape, child sexual abuse and battered women cases.
Over the course of her 40 year legal career, Gloria Allred has won countless honors for her pioneering legal work on behalf of women's rights and rights for minorities.
Ms. Allred has won the President's award from the National Association of Women Lawyers and the President's Award for Outstanding Volunteerism, presented to her in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan at the White House. She has been voted by her peers as one of the best lawyers in America. In January 2014 Gloria received the Lifetime Achievement Award from The National Trial Lawyers for her trailblazing and pioneering role in combating injustices and winning new rights especially for women and minorities.
Gloria Allred is also a three-time Emmy nominee for her commentaries on KABC television in Los Angeles. Her nationally syndicated television show "We the People, with Gloria Allred" was also nominated in 2012 for a Daytime Emmy Award.
Ms. Allred was also selected as one of the most important radio talk show hosts in America by USA Today, and in May, 2001 she received the Judy Jarvis Memorial Award from the National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts for her outstanding contributions to talk radio.
Articles by her or about her have appeared in publications such as TIME Magazine, The New York Times, Ms. Magazine, The American Lawyer, The Daily News, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, The Herald Examiner and The London Times. In July 1990, Los Angeles Magazine named her "One of the 30 Most Powerful People in Los Angeles" and in 1994, "One of the 50 Most Interesting People in Los Angeles." TIME Magazine called her "one of the nation's most effective advocates of family rights and feminist causes." In 1986 she received a commendation from the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors for her "exceptional record of achievement" and a commendation from Los Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley "for her many outstanding contributions to the justice system."
Ms. Allred is also the only individual in the nation to win the 1986 Public Service Award from the National Association of Federal Investigators.
In 1998, the Los Angeles Business Journal named her "One of the 50 Most Powerful Women in Los Angeles Law". In 2000, The Daily Journal named her "One of the 100 Most Influential Lawyers in California".
In 2006 Ms. Allred was honored by her high school as a "Distinguished Daughter" of the Philadelphia High School for Girls, an honor that she received at a ceremony in Philadelphia. Also in 2007 she was presented the "Silver Achievement Award" by the YWCA of Greater Los Angeles, for "distinguishing herself in the community through professional, volunteer and/or philanthropic work resulting in significant change". In addition, in 2009, she was selected by New York University to receive its Distinguished Alumnus Award, which she accepted at their commencement in May 2009.
Ms. Allred was elected for inclusion in Southern California SuperLawyers listings from 2004 to 2018 by Law and Media and Los Angeles Magazine and she has been selected for inclusion in the 2011-2017 editions of "Best Lawyers in America". In September 2013 she received the Victoria Woodhull Award from the Veteran Feminists of America for her dedicated efforts as a champion of women's civil rights. . In 2014 she received the Face Forward Award for her legal support of victims of domestic violence and Loyola Law School named Gloria one of their top 50 most Inspirational Alumni. In 2015 Ms. Allred was honored with the inaugural Elgy Award for her decade's long commitment to secure equality for the LGBT community and most recently Gloria was honored at the 2016 International Women's Forum (IWF) World Leadership Conference with the 2016 IWF Women Who Make a Difference Award.
In 2017 Netflix announced "Seeing Allred" an original documentary about Ms. Allred and her battles for justice which will launch globally on Netflix in February 2018 after its world premiere in the U.S. Documentary Competition at the 2018 Sundance Film Festival. In February 2018 Ms. Allred will receive the Lenore Kramer Award for Excellence from the Women's Caucus of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. In June 2018 she was given a Lifetime Achievement Award by the National Association for Women (NOW) for her enduring commitment to fighting injustices against women.
In addition to being an attorney, Ms. Allred holds California life credentials in secondary school education and supervision. She taught in public schools for 6 1/2 years, and was also a lecturer at the University of Southern California for several years.
Ms. Allred is also the author of "Fight Back and Win, My Thirty-Year Fight Against Injustice- And How You Can Win Your Own Battles".
Ms. Allred's daughter, Lisa Bloom, is an attorney in California. Ms. Allred's grand-daughter Sarah is an attorney in New York and her grandson Sam is a paralegal.
Recently President Obama introduced Ms. Allred as "one of the best attorneys in the country"
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 100% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1975, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.gloriaallred.com/About-Ms-Allred/
- M.A. from New York University, 1966
- B.A. with honors in English from the University of Pennsylvania
- Received Spirit of Life Award from the non-profit organization Free Arts for Abused Children (June 2013)
- The President's Award for Outstanding Volunteerism by President Ronald Reagan
- O.J. Simpson
- Tommy Lee
- Hunter Tylo
- Scott Peterson
- Amber Frey
- 02.24.14 - Gloria Allred joins Ross Becker on KUSI News as San Diego City Council apologizes to Mayor Filner victim and declares it "Peggy Shannon Day"
- 09.26.13 - LA Times cover Gloria Allred press conference with "Up-Skirt video" victim
- 06.26.13 - Gloria Allred joins Piers Morgan to discuss "Why Aaron Hernandez was arrested?"
- 06.24.13 - "Piers Morgan Live" invited attorney Gloria Allred to discuss Edward Snowden and Glenn Greenwald
- 01.11.14 - Gloria Allred joins Jason Binn's DuJour Golden Globes Party in Beverly Hills
- 08.23.13 - KCAL 9 News Live - "Attorney Gloria Allred reacts to San Diego Mayor's Resignation"
- 06.19.13 - Gloria Allred in court for Grand Rapids teacher-student sex case
- 05.15.14 - The National Trial Lawyers Profile: "Gloria Allred Civil Rights Lawyer"
- 11.08.13 - Gloria Allred joins "Bolder than Most" Rapist victims to protest possible release
- 08.19.13 - Attorney Allred reviews the case against San Diego Mayor Bob Filner on Fox 5
- Gloria Allred Featured in Elle Magazine Article - September 2012
- 05.15.14 - Time Magazine features Gloria Allred: The Battle over Sexual Assault in the "Civil Rights Movement of our Time"
- 11.01.13 - FOX - CT Covers Gloria Allred press conference outside of the Hartford Federal Courthouse to announce the filing of a lawsuit against UConn for sex discrimination
- 08.15.13 - Breitbart covers Allred Press Conference with New Accuser in Mayor Filner Scandal - A 67 year old great-grandmother
- 05.07.14 - Gloria Allred represents Inmate who sues LA Sherriff's Department for 2009 beating
- 04.04.14 - TMZ reports Gloria Allred Rips Boomer Esiason "Your parenting advice is insensitive and thoughtless"
- 10.15.13 - "All Michigan" - Gloria Allred responds to the sentencing of former Grand Rapids math teacher Jamila Williams
- 08.08.13 - 429 Magazine features "All Out Politics: Exclusive Interview with Gloria Allred" (Part One)
- 03.02.14 - 2014 Oscars Gloria Allred Supports LGBT Rights on the Red Carpet
- 09.27.13 - Gloria Allred in Time Magazine "Upgrading Up-Skirt Laws"
- 06.27.13 - Gloria Allred on CNN to discuss George Zimmerman trial with Piers Morgan - "Is Rachel Jeantel's Testimony a Gift to the Defense?"
- 03.04.14 - (NY) TODAY show Exclusive Interview. Gloria Allred and her client, Edwin Mieses, biker paralyzed in NY SUV confrontation, sit down with Savannah Guthrie
- 01.21.14 - Huff Post reports "Gloria Allred Received Nat'l Trial Lawyers Lifetime Achievement Nod"
- 08.30.13 - Attorney Gloria Allred, victims celebrate Filner's last day KFMB News 8
- 06.24.13 - Gloria Allred goes "On The Record" with Greta Van Susteren to debate whether Paula Deen should be forgiven
- 05.09.14 - Gloria Allred appears on the Today show to discuss the banning of the KKG sorority from the campus of UConn for hazing
- 12.09.13 - Hartford Courant reports "Federal Office To Investigate Title IX Complaint Against UConn" and the response by Ms. Allred
- 08.23.13 - LA Times - "Don't spend taxpayer money on Filner's harassment, Allred says"
- Gloria Allred -- Barack Obama Says I'm One of the BEST Lawyers in America
- 05.12.14 - L.A. Times reports: Gloria Allred slams Donald Sterling's 'pathetic' CNN interview
- 11.03.13 - Gloria Allred joins Channel 3 news anchor Dennis House on Face the State to discuss the Federal lawsuit filed against UConn
- 08.16.13 - Gloria Allred joins Carol Costello on CNN News Room - Mayor Filner Day 26
- Article of Gloria Allred - The New York Times Magazine - December 2011
- 05.18.14 - Gloria Allred films episode of "Dream School" for the Sundance Channel which profiles at risk students. Shown here with Executive Producer 50 Cent
- 04.10.14 - NPR reports new Conn. House passed bill that was prompted by Lawsuit filed by Ms. Allred against UConn
- 10.21.13 - Stamford Advocate - UConn failed to take sex assault seriously
- 08.10.13 - Gloria Allred join host Paul Harris on America Weekend to explain the allegations against Bob Filner
- 03.07.14 - Gloria Allred talks Sex and Money on the GirlSpotTV
- 10.04.13 - U.S. News /NBC News report - Gloria Allred: Injured biker was "innocent victim" in clash with SUV
- 07.26.13 - Gloria Allred appears on CNN's "The Lead" to react to Mayor Filner's announcement and ask for his immediate resignation
- 06.03.14 - Katie Show Live - UConn junior Hillary Holt speaks out, along with her attorney Gloria Allred, about the alleged college hazing incident that left her in the hospital
- 01.29.14 - "Powerhouse Attorney Gloria Allred Receives Lifetime Achievement Award" - See CY Interview
- 09.03.13 - LA Times today - Gloria Allred, Bob Filner's Nemesis
- 06.24.13 - Gloria Allred speaks to Fox News Greta Van Susteren about Aaron Hernandez NE Pats star murder investigation (at 5:20)
- 06.03.14 - CNN reports Gloria Allred represents former Sterling employee who claims sexual and racial discrimination.
- 12.09.13 - Los Angeles Times Reports "Gloria Allred blasts Filner plea bargain today as too soft"
- 08.23.13 - Renowned Attorney Gloria Allred Confirms To Highlight Hollywood San Diego's Mayor Has Resigned, Highlight Hollywood News
- 11.06.12 - Huffington Post: Before the Vote: A Tale of Two Glorias Speaking Out, Standing Up and Voting
- 05.14.14 - Los Angeles Times report on Gloria Allred news conference with her client whose mother was a victim of Donald Sterling
- 11.04.13 - Gloria Allred joins Gloria Steinem at "Make Equality Reality" Event in Beverly Hills, CA
- 08.18.13 - Gloria Allred attends "We Will Not Be Silent" rally outside San Diego City Hall for Mayor Filner recall effort
- Featured Article in Los Angeles Magazine - January 2012
- 05.28.14 - Gloria Allred goes "On the Record" on Fox News to discuss the U.S. Marine in a Mexican jail firing his attorney
- 04.14.14 - AP reports Ms. Allred represents two former Boise State University students who are suing the school because they say athletic officials ignored their reports of sexual assault and harassment by a star athlete. See local coverage on ABC 6
- 10.21.13 - NBC Connecticut - Gloria Allred Representing Victims of UConn Sex Assaults
- 08.11.13 - NBC4's Conan Nolan talks with Gloria Allred, the attorney at the forefront of the campaign to remove Bob Filner as Mayor of San Diego
- 03.18.14 - Los Angeles Times Today – Gloria Allred speaks at Kanye West Sentencing at LA Superior Court on Monday
- 10.07.13 - CNN's Piers Morgan talks with Gloria Allred and the wife of the biker paralyzed in the New York biker attack incident
- 07.29.13 - Gloria Allred, Alan Dershowitz and CNN's Piers Morgan talk sex, scandals and politics
- University of Southern California, Lecturer
- Fight Back and Win - My Thirty-Year Fight Against Injustice - and How You Can Win Your Own Battles
- Federal Bar Association, Los Angeles chapter, April 1980 "appreciation — for participation as guest speaker"
- The Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays Inc. Los Angeles presented Ms. Allred with the Friend Award in April 1988
- The Loyola School of Law presented Ms. Allred with an award from her alma mater for the advancement of women (2002)
- Received special thanks from MENSA in March 1977 for "significant contribution to the advancement of [the] society"
- Received the Celebration of Women Award in February 1987 from the Long Beach-South Coast Council Na'amat USA for "outstanding contributions to the aims and purposes" of women
- The National Association of Radio Talk Show Hosts gave Ms. Allred the Judy Jarvis Memorial Award "for the woman in talk radio who demonstrably furthers the strength of the medium and the position of women within it through her personal dedication and professional contributions"
- Recognized by the Southern California chapter of American Women in Radio and TV "for continuing commitment and distinguished achievements on behalf of women's issues and in recognition of ongoing dedication to the exploration of these concerns in the forum of electronic media"
- Voted one of the "Best Lawyers in America" in 1986
- Received Twice a Citizen Award in November 2000 from the Los Angeles Police Reserve Foundation "for outstanding support and commitment to the members of the LAPD"
- Received a Woman of Achievement Honor in March 1986 from Hadassah, Beverly Hills chapter for "having reached the pinnacle of her chosen profession"
- Received the Certificate of Commendation from the City of West Hollywood "for outstanding efforts in advancing the rights of women, families and minorities in Los Angeles" (1998)
- Honored with Mother of the Year in 1982 by the Emma Lazarus Jewish Women's Clubs of L.A. & California State Association of Colored Women's Clubs, So. District Inc., "in recognition of [her] dedication toward achieving a world of peace and equality for all peoples"
- Selected by the National Law Journal as one of The 50 Most Influential Women Lawyers in America (1998)
- Awarded an Honorary J.D. from the University Of West Los Angeles School Of Law
- Received the Outstanding Member Award from the National Association of Women Lawyers in 1997
- Received a Certificate of Appreciation in September 1978 from the Monterey Park Jaycees"as free men taking a responsibility and active interest in our community, we are ever grateful to those who share with us their ideas and ideals"
- Received acknowledgement and honors from the United Charitable Foundation of America, Cool Down House for a generous donation (1995)
- Received the Women of Valor Award in September 1995 from the American Diabetes Association
- Gloria Allred receives The Victoria Woodhull Award from Veteran Feminists of America for her dedicated efforts as a champion of women's civil rights (September 2013)
- Received special recognition from the County of Los Angeles, District Attorney Ira Reiner
- Received "grateful recognition for participation in the third annual Candlelight Vigil" from MASA (Mothers Against Sexual Abuse) in April 1995
- Received the Women of Distinction Award in November 1994 from the National Council on Aging "for ongoing dedication to service to the community"
- Selected for inclusion in the 2011 edition of "Best Lawyers in America"
- Received special thanks in 1991 from PIRA, the Association of Human Resource Professionals "grateful acknowledgement of outstanding contribution to the furtherance of the ideas of PIRA, and service to the association"
- Received the Award of Excellence in March 1991 from the Greater Los Angeles Press Club
- Received the John F. Kennedy Award for Inspiration from the Ventura County Democratic Central Committee in October 2009
- Received special thanks in June 1987 from the Alumni Association of California Family Study Center for her "contribution to women in the family"
- Time magazine called Gloria Allred "one of the nation's most effective advocates of family rights and feminist causes"
- Keynote speaker at the 2007 midyear meeting of the National Association of Women Lawyers
- Received special recognition in May 1986 from the City of Los Angeles"partner in law firm Allred, Maroko & Goldberg, founder and president of WERLDEF, innovative law to collect past-due child support, appearances on TV and radio programs, articles by her and about her in numerous magazines"
- Recognized by the Greater Los Angeles Press Club in October 1988
- Inducted into the "Court of Honor of Distinguished Daughters" at the Philadelphia High School for Girls for lifetime achievement (December 2006)
- Received special recognition from the Women's Referral Service in April 1979 "outstanding service for the advancement of women"
- Received an award from the Career Planning Centers in 1988 "for advancing career opportunities for women"
- Palisades 90272 named Ms. Allred one of 2002's people to watch
- Received a Certificate of Recognition from California Legislature, 28th Senate District, Sen. Diane Watson "your consistent and effective advocacy of women's rights and issues, your exemplary display of dedication to and concern for the advancement of social justice and your civic and professional leadership and responsibility"
- Received a Public Service Award from the National Association of Federal Investigators
- Delivered the commencement address to the Class of 2001 at West Los Angeles College and received an honorary degree from that institution
- Cum Laude, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Received the Outstanding Citizen Award from the County of Los Angeles (June 1986)
- Named to the National Association of Women Business Owners, Los Angeles chapter's Millennium Hall of Fame
- Received the President's Award from the National Association of Women Lawyers in October 1985 "for promoting amnesty for delinquent parents to pay child support"
- Received the Profile in Courage Award from the California Democratic Party in 1998
- Recognized by Pi Sigma Alpha and the Poli-Sci Club of CSUN in May 1990 "for outstanding achievements in the advancement and protection of civil rights"
- Received a Certificate of Merit from the City of Los Angeles, Human Relations Commission in December 1979"deep appreciation for outstanding volunteer service in the advancement of human relations in the Los Angeles community"
- Named one of the top 50 lawyers in 1997 by Los Angeles Business Journal's annual Who's Who
- President's Award, National Association of Women Lawyers, 1985
- Her nationally syndicated television show "We the People, with Gloria Allred" was nominated in 2012 for a Daytime Emmy Award
- Received a Certificate of Appreciation in fall 1977 from the Los Angeles Valley College for "[participation] in a program of cooperative education to prepare students for a career"
- Received the Window Award from Window Between Worlds for work on behalf of women (1995)
- Recognized by the Business and Professional Women, Women's Division United Jewish Fund in April 1994 "for leadership on behalf of women and dedication to the Jewish community"
- Selected for inclusion in the 2013 edition of "Best Lawyers in America"
- Coalition for Family Equity, April 1996"a tribute ... whose wisdom, generosity and commitment to equal justice for parents and children secured a historic victory in Burgess v. Burgess with our deep appreciation and genuine love"
- Received special thanks in October 1992 from The Way Up, Conference for Women in Higher Education
- Named one of the 50 most interesting people in Los Angeles in 1994 by Los Angeles magazine
- Participated in the Proposition 8 debate on Jan. 14, 2009
- Recognized for "outstanding contribution to women's equality awareness" by the Naval Ship Weapon Systems Engineering Station (August 1988)
- Received the Community Service Award in March 1990 from So. California Women for Understanding in "recognition of dedicated service to the affairs of the community and for the civic pride demonstrated by numerous contributions for the benefit of all citizens in LA County"
- Elected as a delegate to the 2008 Democratic National Convention
- Received special recognition in 1981 from the L.A. Deputy Sheriff's Victims of Violent Crimes Foundation "for work in helping us with the victims of violent crimes"
- Nominated for an Emmy three times for her television commentaries on KABC-TV
- Keynote speaker for "Law Day" for the American Bar Association (May 2006)
- Received special thanks in September 1982 from the American Society For Technion-Israel Institute of Technology Women's Division "in appreciation for your devotion and tireless efforts on behalf of the dignity and rights of women"
- The California Association of Affirmative Action Officers presented Ms. Allred with the Excellence Award in May 1988 "in recognition of [her] outstanding support for affirmative action and equal employment opportunity"
- Verdicts and Settlements named Ms. Allred one of the top 20 women litigators in 2002
- Received special thanks from the American Women in Radio and Television Inc., Southern California chapter "With thanks and appreciation for your contribution and participation in our '76-'77 year program"
- Received the first annual Outstanding Achievement Award in February1987 from the UCLA Gay & Lesbian Association for "contributing to the gay and lesbian community"
- Talkers magazine named Gloria Allred one of the 100 most important talk show hosts in America (February 2001)
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers Continuing Legal Education "a distinguished lecturer in jurisprudence benefiting members of the academy and otherwise improving the proficiency and expertise of trial lawyers in the State of Florida"
- Presented with the President's Volunteer Action Award in June 1986 by President Ronald Reagan at the White House for development of an innovative child support amnesty program in California
- Named one of the 100 most influential lawyers in California in 2000 and 2001 by California Law Business, a publication of the Daily Journal
- AV Rated (Highest Rating) by Martindale-Hubbell
- Received the Woman of Achievement Award in May 1986 from the Century City Chamber of Commerce Women Network
- Received the Voice for Victims Award from the Arthur and Ethel Johnson Foundation (1999)
- Presented with a Certificate of Merit from the County of Los Angeles, Commission for Women in "sincere appreciation for [her] dedicated service to the women's community" (October 1985)
- Named one of The Most 50 Powerful Women in Los Angeles Law by the Los Angeles Business Journal (1998)
- Received special thanks in February 1990 from the Western Society of Criminology, Election of Fellowship
- Wilshire BPW Woman of Achievement 1978-1979
- Selected by USA Today as one of the 25 most important radio talk show hosts in America, in 1995
- Received a Certification of Appreciation in March 1989 from the California Trial Lawyers Association in "recognition for valuable contribution in the field of continuing legal education to members of the trial bar for the improvement of the administration of justice"
- Received the Golden Rose Award in May 1995 from the National Council of Women and the International Hospitality Committee for "dedication and outstanding achievements on behalf of women's rights"
- Gloria Allred Receives Lifetime Achievement Award on January 20th 2014 from the National Trial Lawyers at their Awards Luncheon in Miami
- Received the Outstanding Citizen Award in 1976 from the Southgate Business and Professional Women's Club Sierra Mar District-California Federation "for dedicated civic and community service"
- Received special thanks from SER for "outstanding community service in work with WERLDEF""outstanding contributions to criminology and criminal justice"
- Recognized in October 1994 by Hadassah for participating in the Beverly Hills chapter of Hadassah fall membership program
- Selected for inclusion in the 2012 edition of "Best Lawyers in America"
- Received special thanks in March 1992 and October 1992 from Hadassah, Beverly Hills and Los Angeles chapter
- Voted one of the "Best Lawyers in America" in 1991
- Received the Distinguished Alumna Achievement Award from the New York University Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development, May 2009
- Received special thanks from the Beverly Hills Women's Network in June 1987
- Named one of the 30 most powerful people in Los Angeles in 1990 by Los Angeles magazine
- The YWCA Greater Los Angeles presented Gloria Allred with the Silver Achievement Award in October 2007 "for distinguishing herself in the community through professional, volunteer and/or philanthropic work resulting in significant change."
- Received special recognition in October 1986 from the Glendale YWCA Phoenix House "for her devotion and success and improving the lives of women"
- Received the Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Civil Rights Award in October 1988 from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, Inglewood-South Bay
- Delivered commencement address to the College of Arts and Sciences Class of 2006 at the University of Pennsylvania
- Member of the Platform Committee, 2000 Democratic National Convention, Los Angeles
- Women's Equal Rights Legal Defense and Education Fund (WERLDEF), President
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 2013
- Supreme Court of New York, 2013
- New York
- Supreme Court of California, 1979
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Office location for Gloria Allred
6300 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2023