Gregory A. Girvan
Top rated Family Law attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaFeinberg, Mindel, Brandt & Klein, LLP
Practice Areas: Family Law
Licensed in California since: 2010
Education: Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Feinberg, Mindel, Brandt & Klein, LLP12424 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90025 Visit website
Attorney Gregory A. Girvan is a partner with the Feinberg Mindel Brandt & Klein, LLP, law firm in Los Angeles, California. Certified as a family law specialist and possessing more than nine years of legal experience, Mr. Girvan represents the needs and interests of clients throughout the greater Los Angeles metro region and surrounding areas of Southern California who are going through a divorce or need assistance and guidance with matters such as premarital agreements, domestic violence protections and other domestic relations issues.
A highly versatile family law attorney, Mr. Girvan has helped numerous clients resolve their conflicts and reach agreements efficiently and amicably through mediation or negotiations. However, in cases where litigation is the only means necessary to resolve a case, he provides aggressive advocacy in court to protect his clients' rights and helps increase their chances of obtaining the favorable outcomes they seek.
Throughout the course of his career, Mr. Girvan has gained extensive experience handling complex property division cases for high net worth clients as well as many interstate and international child custody and support matters. He has also successfully handled numerous appeals. In cases involving domestic violence, he has represented both victims as well as those accused of violent acts.
A 2005 graduate of the University of California, Davis, Mr. Girvan attended Loyola Law School, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2010. A dean's list scholar in law school, he received First Honors Awards three times for his exceptional academic achievements, and he graduated within the top 25 percent of his class.
Regarded as a leader in his field, Mr. Girvan has several publications to his credit, and he has conducted lectures and seminars across his region on a variety of family law topics. He is an active member of the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles County Bar Associations, and he gives back to his local community through his involvement with various political events as well as his service with local schools and districts.
Practice areasFamily Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.fmbklaw.com/attorneys/gregory-a-girvan/
- Bet Tzedek
- Board of Directors of Westview School
- Los Angeles Unified School District Redistricting Commission, 2011-2012
- “Crossover at the Crossings: At the Intersection of Family and Probate Law Issues – Proceed with Caution,” North County Bar Association, 2018
- Lecturer, Southwestern Law School to Judge Mark Juhas’s Family Law class
- Lecturer, Loyola Law School on topics including child support, child custody and premarital agreements for an upper division family law course
- Lecturer, Loyola Law School to Professor Levinson’s Community Property class
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Three time recipient of First Honors Award for highest law school grade including in California Civil Procedure
- Graduated Top 25%, Loyola Law School
- Named to the Dean’s List, 2009-2010
- University of California, Davis, B.A., Major: Political Science, 2005
- , Gregory A. Girvan, CFLS*, 2015
- Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, 2016
Office location for Gregory A. Girvan
12424 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023
Top ListsUp-and-Coming 100: Southern California Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023
Certificates and credentials