Hirad D. Dadgostar
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
As a founding member of Dadgostar Law LLP, Hirad is a champion for the rights of those who have been injured or harmed by the neglgigence or wrongful conduct of others. He represents the people of California in legal matters involving wrongful deaths, serious injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and accidents, as well as wage-and-hour violations, and employment discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Hirad has successfully represented clients in class actions and individual cases in California's state and federal courts. His work alongside a team of colleagues to achieve a $12.75 million global settlement in a series of related wage-and-hour class actions has been recognized among the Top 50 Settlements in California in 2016.
Hirad is a member and past President of the Iranian American Lawyers Association. He is admitted to practice in all federal district and state courts in California and before the U.S Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
Hirad received his J.D. from UCLA School of Law, where he served as Managing Editor of the UCLA Journal of International Law & Foreign Affairs. A Bruin through and through, Hirad also earned his B.A. with Honors from UCLA.
Before practicing as an attorney, Hirad served for two terms as a federal judicial extern and law clerk to the late Hon. Robert C. Broomfield, Senior United States District Judge for the District of Arizona, gaining a unique and valuable insight into the courts and litigation process.
After his federal judicial clerkship, Hirad joined the Los Angeles office of a major international law firm as an associate attorney focusing on litigation, and represented clients that included Fortune 500 companies in a wide variety of cases in state and federal court.
In the community, Hirad is a member of the Pacific Palisades Chamber of Commerce, serves as a member of the Board of Directors of the Persian American Cancer Institute, and also volunteers with the philathropic work of Farhang Foundation as the Chair of the Persian Philosophy & Literature Council.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 30%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2018
About Hirad D. Dadgostar
First Admitted: 2006, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.dadgostarlaw.com/hirad-dadgostar/
- UCLA School of Law, UCLA Journal of International Law & Foreign Affairs, Managing editor
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- Director, Iranian American Lawyers Association, 2014
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Iranian American Bar Association (IABA)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Iranian American Lawyers Association (IALA)
- UCLA School of Law, Corporate Law Curriculum Program
- UCLA, BA in Business-Economics, cum laude with College Honors, Phi Beta Kappa
Last Updated: 5/15/2022