I. Benjamin Blady
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
The founder of Blady Workforce Law Group, APC, I. Benjamin Blady focuses his practice exclusively on labor and employment law. Based in Los Angeles, he represents current, former and prospective employees throughout Southern California in a variety of matters. Admitted to practice before all California state courts, Mr. Blady is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Districts of California as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. Highly regarded by his colleagues for the overall high quality of his work, he has received an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Blady has represented clients who have been the victims of workplace or hiring discrimination that is prohibited by various federal and state statutes. These cases have involved violations of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Mr. Blady's experience also encompasses assisting whistleblowers and other employees who have been wrongfully terminated or otherwise retaliated against, and he has handled wage and hour disputes governed by the Fair Labor Standards Act. His litigation background includes both individual lawsuits and class actions, and he also has extensive meditation experience.
Majoring in business and economics, Mr. Blady attended the University of California, Los Angeles, and he received a Bachelor of Science in 1989. He then pursued his legal education at Loyola Law School, and he was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1992. Mr. Blady was a research attorney with the Superior Court of Los Angeles County before entering private practice, and his memberships include the California Employment Lawyers Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About I. Benjamin Blady
First Admitted: 1992
Professional Webpage: https://www.bwlawgroup.com/benjamin-blady-esq.html
- State Bar of California, Business Law section
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Law section
- U.S. District Court's Central District, Mediation Panel
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Mediation Panel
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Early Neutral Evaluation Panel
- California Bar, 1992
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.S., Major: Economics and Business, 1989
Last Updated: 6/23/2022