Top Rated Eminent Domain Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
J. Jamie Fisher is an accomplished eminent domain attorney in Los Angeles, representing business owners and individuals alike in matters of eminent domain and inverse condemnation. In addition, Mr. Fisher is a practicing Los Angeles real estate attorney at the law offices of Fisher & Talwar. Jamie's legal experience includes handling matters relating to construction defects, buyer/seller disputes, ADA compliance, CEQA, landlord/tenant and unlawful detainer. As a successful eminent domain attorney, J. Jamie Fisher knows how to handle the often complex, confusing and intimidating process of eminent domain litigation. Mr. Fisher's extensive eminent domain experience has played a critical role in recovering fair compensation for his clients' losses.
Prior to joining personal injury lawyer Vibhu Talwar - who also handles complex business litigation and breach of contract cases, Mr. Fisher was with a boutique eminent domain law firm, where he played an integral role in obtaining tens of millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts.
Mr. Fisher has litigated eminent domain and/or inverse condemnation matters against various government agencies throughout Southern California including the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), California Department of Transportation (CALTRANS), Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (ACTA), Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority (ACE), and numerous cities, counties, redevelopment agencies and other school districts.
Among Los Angeles lawyers currently in practice, Jamie Fisher has been recoginzed by Super Lawyers as a rising star in the area of eminent domain law.
About Jonathan Fisher
First Admitted: 2000, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.fishertalwar.com/our-attorneys
- Real estate attorneys and trademark attorneys in Los Angeles representing clients facing trademark infringement, breached contracts, eminent domain and personal injury. Fisher & Talwar. 801 South Grand Ave, 11th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90017. (213) 891-0777
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Mr. Fisher obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of California, Santa Barbara and a Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law.
- International Right of Way Association, Member Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member California Bar Association, Member
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
Last Updated: 5/15/2022