Joshua D. Taylor
Top rated estate & trust litigation attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaKeystone Law Group, P.C.
Practice Areas: Estate & trust litigation, Estate planning & probate; view more
Licensed in California since: 2001
Education: University of California College of the Law, San Francisco
Keystone Law Group, P.C.11300 W. Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064 Visit website
Joshua D. Taylor is partner at Keystone Law Group, P.C., and manages cases of conservatorships and guardianships, litigation, wills, trusts, trust and estate administration, trust and estate litigation, and probate. With a focus on those in Los Angeles County, California, during his career he has represented multinational consumer goods manufacturers, nonprofit charities, members of the underserved community, trust beneficiaries and heirs.
Admitted to practice in the state of Connecticut, Mr. Taylor is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. He is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the State Bar of California. Within the California Lawyers Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association, he is a member of the Litigation, and Trusts and Estates sections.
After graduating from the University of California, Berkeley, with an undergraduate degree, he attended the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. During his time in law school, as a strong writer and member of the Law Review, he had one of his articles selected for publication, something only two students were able to do.
Mr. Taylor has been first chair on several trials. With almost two decades of experience in litigation, he has handled estates and matters worth more than $50 million. He has a reputation in the legal community as a knowledgeable attorney and shares this knowledge through speaking engagements with Loyola Law School, the National Business Institute and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
Practice areasEstate & trust litigation, Estate planning & probate
Estate planning, Guardianships & conservatorships, Living wills, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills
- 90% Estate & trust litigation
- 10% Estate planning & probate
First Admitted: 2001, California
Professional Webpage: https://keystone-law.com/joshua-d-taylor/
- What to do if Your Loved One is a Victim of Undue Influence?, Loyola Law School MCLE Day, July 26, 2019
- What to Do if You Suspect Elder Abuse, Live Radio Interview on the East Coast on 1160 AM WOBM, May 9, 2017
- Probate Litigation and Closing the Estate, National Business Institute’s Probate Boot Camp, June 18, 2019
- Fiduciary Accounts, Requirements, Issues and Common Mistakes, Los Angeles County Bar Association Brown Bag Event, September 13, 2018
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trusts & Estates and Litigation Sections
- California Lawyers Association, Trusts & Estates and Litigation Sections
- University of California at Berkeley, English
Office location for Joshua D. Taylor
11300 W. Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023