Top rated personal injury attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaHaffner Law PC
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Business litigation, Class action & mass torts view more
Licensed in California since: 1997
Education: University of California College of the Law, San Francisco
Haffner Law PC445 South Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90071-1631 Visit website
Attorney Joshua Haffner is the founder of Haffner Law in Los Angeles, California. Mr. Haffner devotes his practice to personal injury, insurance bad faith and class action cases and serves clients in Southern California and throughout the state. Over the course of his career, he has obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for individuals who have been injured or lost a loved one due to negligence.
Mr. Haffner has more than two decades of legal experience. Over the course of his time in practice, he has handled cases involving fraud, insurance bad faith wrongful death and other misconduct, and litigated several matters at the trial and appellate levels. He represents clients on both individual and class action levels.
Before founding his firm, Mr. Haffner practiced at a Los Angeles-based firm and concentrated his practice on bad faith insurance litigation. In this role, he gained extensive experience litigating property and commercial damage claims as a result of the Northridge earthquake in the 1990’s.
Along with running his law practice, Mr. Haffner writes and lectures on insurance litigation. Active in the California legal community, he is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles and the Consumer Attorneys of California.
Mr. Haffner earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin, graduating with high honors. He went on to graduate cum laude from the University of California Hastings College of the Law. He holds an active law license in California, Washington and New York and is licensed to appear before several federal courts.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Business litigation, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff, Insurance coverage
- 40% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Business litigation
- 20% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
- 20% Insurance coverage
First Admitted: 1997, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.haffnerlawyers.com/joshua-haffner/
- Trial Lawyer of the Year nominee, Consumer Attorneys of California, 2012
- John Doe Homeowners Association v. Roe Insurance Company
- Restaurant Worker v. Disability Ins. Co.
- John Doe v. Roe Title Ins.Co.
- Whittenberg v. Robertson’s Ready Mix
- Batsalkin v. ATI Technologies, INC.
- Elderly Gentleman v. Automobile Ins. Co.
- Homeowner v. Seller/Contractor/Realtor
- Armored Car G. v. Insurance Company
- Builder v. Insurance Company
- Doheny Park Terrace Homeowners Ass’n, Inc. v. Truck Insurance Exchange 132 Cal.App.4th 1076, 2005
- 21st Century Ins. Co. v. Superior Court 127Cal.App.4th 1351, 2005
- Individuals or entities with class actions claims
- Individuals who have been defrauded
- Businesses who have property damage or insurance claims
- Injured Person
- Policyholders of all kinds
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, 1999
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California, 2002
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, 1998
- Federal District Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal
- New York, 1998
- California, 1997
- University of Texas, B.A., High Honors, 1993
Office location for Joshua Haffner
445 South Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90071-1631
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023