Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012
A seasoned civil defense attorney, Kevin Jamison is the managing partner at Jamison Empting Cronin, LLP, in Los Angeles, California. Mr. Jamison focuses his practice on business litigation, commercial law and employment law, serving clients in Los Angeles, Long Beach, Riverside, San Bernardino and Orange County.
Mr. Jamison has been practicing law for over 20 years. Over the course of his career, he has represented many major clients in state and federal courts. He has experience with both civil litigation and criminal prosecution and appellate experience before the California Courts of Appeal and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
In addition to his skills as a trial attorney, Mr. Jamison has participated in many arbitrations, mediations and settlement conferences over the years, obtaining successful results for his clients. Before joining Jamison Empting Cronin, LLP, he practiced as an associate and partner at private firms and served as corporate counsel for Jack in the Box, Inc.
Maintaining involvement in his legal community, Mr. Jamison is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Defense Research Institute. He is dedicated to pro bono work, previously serving as a pro bono prosecutor with the Yorba Linda City Attorney. He is a graduate of the Trial Advocacy Project and belongs to the Harriet Buhai Center for Family Law.
Mr. Jamison earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Pacific Union College and received his law degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law. He also holds a Master of Business Administration from San Diego State University. He is qualified to practice law before all California state courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Central and Eastern districts of California.
About Kevin Jamison
First Admitted: 2002, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.jec-legal.com/kevinjamison
- Southern California Super Lawyers — Rising Star, 2013
- Pacific Union College, B.B.A. in Accounting, 1999
- San Diego State University, M.B.A. with a dual emphasis in Finance and Management, 2002
- Admitted to California State Bar, 2002
- Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- District Court, Eastern District of California
- District Court, Southern District of California
- District Court, Central District of California
- District Court, Northern District of California
- Among Others
Last Updated: 6/23/2022