Kristina C. Royce
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2005 - 2012
Kristina C. Royce is a partner at the Los Angeles office of the national law firm of Blank Rome LLP. Focusing her practice exclusively on family law matters, she represents clients throughout California, primarily in the southern part of the state. Ms. Royce has been admitted to practice before all California state courts since 1998.
In her divorce practice, Ms. Royce has represented numerous high-profile clients who have substantial assets at stake, and thus her property division work often entails complex issues regarding business ownership interests, equity holdings, and valuable art and other expensive holdings. She has negotiated many settlement agreements that cover these types of valuation matters along with provisions dealing with the other divorce legal issues such as alimony, child support, and child custody and visitation.
However, when negotiations have broken down and mediation sessions have not produced an accord between the parties, Ms. Royce has proven to be a forceful and effective courtroom advocate for her clients. In addition to her divorce practice, Ms. Royce has regularly prepared and reviewed prenuptial and post-marital agreements, and she has assisted clients whose marriages have previously been legally dissolved and who are now seeking to have existing parenting and support court orders modified or enforced.
Ms. Royce was a partner at another Los Angeles-area law firm, where she practiced family law before joining Blank Rome LLP in January 2019. She is a summa cum laude graduate of Brandeis University and a magna cum laude graduate of Loyola Law School, and she is active in a variety of community and professional associations.
About Kristina C. Royce
First Admitted: 1998, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.blankrome.com/people/kristina-royce
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Brandeis University, BA
- 2020, “Top 500 Leading Family Lawyers,” listed in Lawdragon
- 2005–2012, Los Angeles “Rising Star” in Family Law, listed in Super Lawyers
- 2020, Band 3 for Los Angeles, Family/Matrimonial, listed in Chambers High Net Worth
- 2019–2020, Los Angeles “Super Lawyer” in Family Law, listed in Super Lawyers
- Talent lawyers behind blockbuster contracts often get the glory, but some of the most important negotiations in the industry are the ones no one ever hears about — the criminal charges that weren't filed, the custody battle that didn't make it to the courtroom or the estate plan that didn't leave heirs battling over their dead relative's cash. Thank the Troubleshooters, a group of lawyers tasked with solving Hollywood's problems and, more importantly, keeping its secrets. Using public records and private whispers, THR compiled its second annual list of these unsung heroes and got their insights on the work. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/top-20-hollywood-lawyers-divorces-plea-deals-death-plans-1166269, Top 20 Hollywood Troubleshooters, The Hollywood Reporter, 2018
Last Updated: 10/29/2021