Larry A. Ginsberg
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Larry A. Ginsberg is the co-founder of the successful Los Angeles family law firm, Harris-Ginsberg LLP. While remaining mediation friendly, Mr. Ginsberg has extensive experience representing celebrities and other high net-worth clients in highly contested proceedings. He is also certified as a family law specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization.
Mr. Ginsberg is past president of the Harriet Buhai Center for Family Law, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing low-income families with legal services. He is also a recent chair of the Continuing Legal Education Committee of the State Bar Family Law Section's Executive Committee. Currently, he is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and a member of numerous other professional associations.
Mr. Ginsberg was listed in "Best Lawyers in America" from 2008 through 2011. He is a frequent legal lecturer and panelist as well as an author and contributing editor on family law matters. Peer rated as an AV-Preeminent* attorney, Mr. Ginsberg graduated with his J.D. from Pepperdine University School of Law.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Larry A. Ginsberg
First Admitted: 1986, California
Professional Webpage: http://harris-ginsberg.com/attorney-profiles/larry-a-ginsber...
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, B.A.
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Fellow, International Academy of Family Lawyers, 2015
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Chaired the Continuing Legal Education Committee, State Bar Family Law Section
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member of the Executive Committee of the State Bar Family Law Section
- United States Court for the Central District of California
- American Bar Association, Adoption Section
- Co-Chair of the Los Angeles County Bar Association/USC Family Law-Legal Ethics Institute Steering Committee
- Best Lawyers in America for years 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated
- Certified Specialist, Family Law, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
Last Updated: 5/15/2022