Lindsey F. Munyer
Top rated Estate & Trust Litigation attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaKeystone Law Group, P.C.
Practice Areas: Estate & Trust Litigation, Estate Planning & Probate; view more
Licensed in California since: 2010
Education: California Western School of Law
Keystone Law Group, P.C.11300 W. Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064 Visit website
A partner at Keystone Law Group, P.C., Lindsey F. Munyer represents clients in throughout California, but primarily in Southern California. Ms. Munyer is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law (State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization), and has an LL.M. in Taxation.
With a focus on trust and probate litigation, she has represented trust beneficiaries, heirs, conservators, creditors, executors and trustees in a variety of legal issues. As an experienced litigator, she has handled every stage of litigation, including discovery, trials, mediation, and the administration of trusts and estates. Ms. Munyer has also argued before the Court of Appeal and was instrumental in two appellate cases that have been certified for publication, Blech v. Blech (2018) 25 Cal.App.5th 989; and Blech v. B;ech (2019) 38 Cal.App.5th 941.
A former intern with the Internal Revenue Service Office of Chief Counsel, she argued in U.S. Tax Court and was successful in resolving a tax deficiency case. Ms. Munyer previously taught trusts and estates at Glendale University College of Law as an associate adjunct professor.
Ms. Munyer is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Trust and Estates Section, and the State Bar of California’s Trusts & Estates and Litigation sections. At the University of San Diego, she earned an undergraduate degree and graduated magna cum laude. As a member of the Law Review, she earned her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law, then graduated from the University of San Diego with a Master of Laws.
An informative, engaging presenter, Ms. Munyer has presented on the probate process, post-mortem tax options, and trust and estate litigation for the Professional Association of Fiduciaries Association, the Beverly Hills Bar Association, and National Business Institute. Ms. Munyer also contributed to CEB in 2022 on "How to Identify and Classify Heirs and Beneficiaries."
Ms. Munyer has been named a Rising Star since 2016, she was named one of the Top Women Attorneys in Southern California, and was named as a “Top 40 Under 40” Attorney by the Daily Journal in 2020. Lindsey was recently named as a Best Lawyer by Best Lawyers® in 2023 for the categories of Litigation – Trust and Estates and Trusts and Estates.
Practice areasEstate & Trust Litigation, Estate Planning & Probate
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Will Contests
- 90% Estate & Trust Litigation
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: https://keystone-law.com/lindsey-f-munyer/
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine since 2016
- Ms. Munyer was named as a Top 40 under 40 Attorney in 2020., Top 40 under 40, Daily Journal, 2020
- One of the Top Women Attorneys in Southern California
- Post-Mortem Tax Planning Options, National Business Institute, May 2017 and September 2017
- Ms. Munyer contributed to CEB with the article, "How to Identify and Classify Heirs and Beneficiaries", Writer, How to Identify and Classify Heirs and Beneficiaries, CEB Practitioner, 2022
- Ms. Munyer presented a the Professional Fiduciaries Association of California conference. , Presenter, Elder Abuse Litigation, PFAC, 2022
- Associate Adjunct Professor at Glendale University College of Law (subject matter - Trusts and Estates)
- The Probate Process From Start to Finish, National Business Institute (NBI): “Tax Reporting and Post-Mortem Tax Problems” and “Probate Disputes and Litigation” January 27, 2017
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law by the State Bar of California (Board of Legal Specialization)
- LL.M. in Taxation, 2011
- University of San Diego, LL.M.
- University of San Diego, Business Economics, magna cum laude
- Member, Trusts & Estates and Litigation sections of the State Bar of California
- Member, Trusts & Estates Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Ms. Munyer was instrumental in the matter Blech v Blech, which was a published Court of Appeal decision, 25 Cal.App.5th 989. , 2018
- Ms. Munyer was instrumental in the matter, Blech v. Blech, which was a published Court of Appeal decision, 38 Cal.App.5th 941., 2019
Office location for Lindsey F. Munyer
11300 W. Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2023
Top ListsUp-and-Coming 50: Women Southern California Rising Stars: 2019 - 2020, 2022 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law