Lindsey F. Munyer
Top rated estate & trust litigation attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaKeystone Law Group, P.C.
A partner at Keystone Law Group, P.C., Lindsey F. Munyer represents clients in Los Angeles County, California. With a focus on trust and probate litigation, and estate planning, she has represented trust beneficiaries, heirs, conservators, creditors, executors and trustees in a variety of legal issues. As she is an experienced litigator, she is prepared to handle every stage of litigation, including discovery, trials, mediation, and the administration of trusts and estates.
A former intern with the Internal Revenue Service Office of Chief Counsel, she is admitted to practice in the state of California. The California Board of Legal Specialization named her a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law. Along with her representation of clients at the firm, Ms. Munyer teaches trusts and estates at Glendale University College of Law as an associate adjunct professor.
Ms. Munyer is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Trust and Estates Section, and the State Bar of California’s Trusts & Estates and Litigation sections. At the University of San Diego, she earned an undergraduate degree and graduated magna cum laude. As a member of the Law Review, she earned her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law, then graduated from the University of San Diego with a Master of Laws.
An informative, engaging presenter, Ms. Munyer has presented on the probate process and post-mortem tax options for the National Business Institute. While interning for the IRS, she argued in U.S. Tax Court and was successful in resolving a tax deficiency case.
Practice areasEstate & trust litigation, Estate planning & probate
Will contests, Estate planning, Guardianships & conservatorships, Probate & estate administration, Trusts
- 90% Estate & trust litigation
- 10% Estate planning & probate
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: https://keystone-law.com/lindsey-f-munyer/
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine since 2016
- One of the Top Women Attorneys in Southern California
- Post-Mortem Tax Planning Options, National Business Institute, May 2017 and September 2017
- Associate Adjunct Professor at Glendale University College of Law (subject matter - Trusts and Estates)
- The Probate Process From Start to Finish, National Business Institute (NBI): “Tax Reporting and Post-Mortem Tax Problems” and “Probate Disputes and Litigation” January 27, 2017
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law by the State Bar of California (Board of Legal Specialization)
- University of San Diego, LL.M.
- University of San Diego, Business Economics, magna cum laude
- Member, Trusts & Estates and Litigation sections of the State Bar of California
- Member, Trusts & Estates Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
Office location for Lindsey F. Munyer
11300 W. Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2023
Top listsUp-and-Coming 100: Southern California Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law