Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Ms. Gallagher has been awarded the coveted Trial Lawyer of the Year Award from the Plaintiff's Trial Lawyer Association for the year 2016. She is the second woman in 57 years to be honored with this award. Ms. Gallagher is on the Board of Governors for CAALA and CAOC.
As the founder of the Law Offices of Maryann Gallagher, Ms. Gallagher is committed to representing clients in Los Angeles and throughout Southern California. She focuses her practice on employee litigation cases, representing plaintiffs who are involved in the following matters: sexual harassment, employment discrimination, wrongful termination, defamation, whistleblower activities, conduct of past employers and employment agreements. In addition to practicing employment law, Ms. Gallagher has also represented clients in cases regarding medical malpractice and product liability.
After earning an undergraduate degree from the University of Pittsburgh, Ms. Gallagher went on to receive her law degree from the Temple University Beasley School of Law.
For more than 20 years, Ms. Gallagher has been helping employees navigate the legal system and secure justice. She has brought more than 50 cases to verdict, assisting clients who have been wronged, whether they are victims of discrimination, harassment or other difficult situations. One of her cases regarding negligent retention made VerdictSearch's Top 100 Verdicts of 2011. Ms. Gallagher understands the stress and disruption that employment litigation can cause, and she takes an individualized approach to every case. She is a staunch advocate for her clients and always seeks to obtain the best possible outcome.
For her successes, Ms. Gallagher has been named in Los Angeles magazine's Top Women Attorneys in Southern California and Top Attorneys in Southern California lists, and she has been honored as a Consumer Attorney of the Year by the Consumer Attorneys of California. She also holds an Avvo "Good" rating. Ms. Gallagher is a member of The State Bar of California.
About Maryann Gallagher
First Admitted: 1990, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.mpgallagherlaw.com/
- Nominee, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Trial Lawyer of the Year Award
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, 2016
- State Bar of California, 1990
- Member of the Board of Governors, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA
- $8.5 million verdict Torres v BE Aerospace: Age and Gender Discrimination $4.5 million verdict : Alexander v Community Hospital of Long Beach Sexual Orientation Discrimination , 2016
- Presented How to Conduct Voir Dire with a mock jury at the Annual Convention of Plaintiff's Trial Lawyers, Lecturer , JURY SELECTION , Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles Annual Convention , 2017
- Presented How to Start Your Own Law Firm for the Womens Law Conference in October 2018, Lecturer , Womens Law Conference , CAALA , 2018
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Presenter
- 2014 CAALA VEGAS Convention - Basic Trial Skills, Presenter
- 2013 Las Vegas Convention - Evidence, Presenter
- 2012 Las Vegas Convention - Employment, Presenter
Last Updated: 5/15/2022