Top rated employment & labor attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaEldessouky Law
Practice Areas: Employment & labor, Employment litigation, Personal injury; view more
Licensed in California since: 2013
Education: University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law
Eldessouky Law145 S Spring St
Los Angeles, CA 90012 Visit website
The sole pillar of Eldessouky Law, attorney Mohamed Eldessouky established his law firm with a passion to protect the rights of California residents. His professional interests have swayed toward representing employees whose rights have been violated at their workplaces as well as injured victims who are suffering through no fault of their own. To remain accessible to his loyal client base, his firm’s offices are spread across Cerritos, Anaheim, Long Beach, Riverside and West Covina, California.
Mr. Eldessouky has helped California employees succeed in some of the most fiercely contested cases against employers at all levels through negotiation and litigation. Some of the employment law matters he has experience in include sexual harassment, wage and hour violations, whistleblower actions, discrimination claims, retaliation actions, severance agreements and more.
Widely regarded for being creative and accurate, Mr. Eldessouky has proficiently handled personal injury and wrongful death cases that have arisen out of incidents such as car accidents, truck wrecks, slip-and-fall accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, animal attacks and defective product accidents.
A UC Irvine graduate, Mr. Eldessouky completed his B.A. in criminology, law and society in 2008. During his time there, he served as the president/founder of Students with Entrepreneurial Talents and Ambitions; a board member of the UCI Alumni Association; and a member of Phi Kappa Psi fraternity. In 2012, he received his J.D. from the University of the Pacific – McGeorge School of Law. He also did a course on European and U.S. human rights and studied Spanish at Universitat de Barcelona.
In Mr. Eldessouky’s career spanning nearly a decade, many awards and honors have come his way. He was:
- Rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell
- Named to the Top 40 Under 40 and the Top 100 Trial Lawyers list by The National Trial Lawyers
- Given the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award and rated “Excellent” by Avvo
- Included in the Top 40 Under 40 attorneys list by the American Institute of Trial Lawyers
A valuable contributor to his community, Mr. Eldessouky actively mentors students and presents at several continuing legal education seminars. He holds memberships in the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Orange County Bar Association, the National Employment Lawyers Association and the California Employment Lawyers Association.
Mr. Eldessouky is licensed to practice in the state and federal courts of California and before the Supreme Court of California.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEmployment & labor: employee, Employment litigation: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Employment law - employee, Wage & hour laws, Whistleblower, Sexual harassment, Labor law, Employment discrimination, Wrongful termination, Personal injury - plaintiff
- 60% Employment & labor: employee
- 20% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2013, California
Professional Webpage: https://eldessoukylaw.com/mo-eldessouky/
- Consumers Attorneys Association of Los Angeles Rising Star Finalist 2019
- Association of American Trial Lawyers – Top 100 in California
- Award for outstanding community service by the California State Senate in high school
- Student Body President at the University of California Irvine, 2008
- American Institute of Trial Lawyers, 2019
- National Trail Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40
- Super Lawyer’s Rising Star, 2020
- California Employment Lawyers Association Rising Star Finalist, 2019
- Committee Member for a branch of the European Center for Continuing Legal Education
- Consumer Attorney of California
- The National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- American Association for Justice
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA)
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- California Appellate Courts
- Orange County Bar Association
- Federal District Courts in California
- California Supreme Court
- California Superior Courts
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, 2008
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) Rising Star Finalist 2019, 2019
- National Trail Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40, 2019
- American Institute of Trial Lawyers – 2019, 2019
- $1,140,000.00 TRIAL VERDICT for Disability Discrimination and Unreasonable Accommodation for a Registered Nurse who worked at Hospital., 2019
- $250,000.00 early settlment from a previous offer of $25,000.00 serverance for an employee who was laid off shirtly after rturning from medical leave. , 2020
- Class Action Settlement for $550,000.00 for Unapid Wages for Trcuk Drivers , 2018
Office location for Mohamed Eldessouky
145 S Spring St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023