Top rated Family Law attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaThe Zhou Law Group
Practice Areas: Family Law, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation; view more
Licensed in California since: 2015
Education: University of San Diego School of Law
The Zhou Law Group2029 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 90067 Visit website
As an attorney at The Zhou Law Group, Natalie Schneider represents clients in Southern California, in all family law-related matters. She represents clients in the family law and civil litigation division sat the firm and is experienced in the following legal matters: contempt proceedings, review of marital settlement agreements, establishment of parental relationships, post-judgment modifications, spousal support, child support, property division with forensic evaluations, child custody and visitation, legal separation proceedings and dissolution of marriage.
At Loyola Marymount University, Ms. Schneider graduated cum laude with her Bachelor of Arts in communication studies before moving on to law school. At the University of San Diego School of Law, she earned her Juris Doctor and was Co-Founder and Executive Editor of the California Business Practice magazine.
Ms. Schneider is now admitted to practice in the state of California. She is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of California. A member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, she is also actively involved with the Orange County Bar Association and The State Bar of California. Along with family law, she has experience in general business litigation matters, and passionately advocates for both her clients needing business support and advice and those who are facing trying, emotional family law situations.
Ms. Schneider works to present high-quality legal representation to as many clients as she can. As her clients face stressful, expensive situations, she works to resolve long-contested issues and reduce stress levels.
Practice areasFamily Law, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation
- 70% Family Law
- 20% Business Litigation
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2015, California
Professional Webpage: https://sanjoseattorneys.com/natalie-schneider-esq/
- Endowment for Excellence Scholarship, University of San Diego School of Law
- Co-Founder, California Business Practice magazine, University of San Diego School of Law
- Law Alumni Scholarship, University of San Diego School of Law
- Executive Editor, California Business Practice magazine, University of San Diego School of Law
- California, 2015
- Orange County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2015
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, 2020
- Loyola Marymount University, Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, Cum Laude, 2008
Office location for Natalie Schneider
2029 Century Park East
Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023