Top rated employment litigation attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaChesler McCaffrey LLP
Practice Areas: Employment litigation; view more
Licensed in California since: 2003
Education: Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Chesler McCaffrey LLP11661 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049 Visit website
Attorney Natasha Chesler, of Chesler McCaffrey LLP, is first and foremost a litigator. With over a decade of experience, she represents clients throughout Los Angeles in employment and labor law matters.
The employment cases she handles include:
- Wrongful discharge
- Wage and hour issues
- Discrimination cases involving religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, pregnancy and sexual orientation
- Harassment and hostile workplace claims
- Retaliation and whistleblower cases
- Failure to provide proper accommodations
Ms. Chesler’s skills allow for her to handle the most challenging of cases. This includes matters pertaining to intentional infliction of emotional distress, breach of contract, and unfair practices and competition.
As a practicing lawyer, her highest priority is catering to the needs and concerns of all she represents. While making herself available to every client, she provides guidance in helping them understand the legal process.
With close community ties, she understands the needs of Southern California residents. Ms. Chesler has a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts, and a Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. At Loyola, she was a member of the Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review. She also received an invitation to join the Order of the Coif.
Attorney Chesler is a member of The State Bar of California and the American Bar Association. She has served on a number of committees for the Los Angeles County Bar Association, sits on the Executive Committee for LACBA's Labor & Employment Section and previously served on LACBA's Board of Trustees. Ms. Chesler currently sits on the board for the Counsel of Justice.
Her achievements as an employment lawyer earned her a No. 32 ranking in eBossWatch's list of the nation's Top Employment Lawyers.
Practice areasEmployment litigation: plaintiff
Employment discrimination, Wrongful termination, Retaliation, Employment law - employer
- 100% Employment litigation: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2003, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.cmlegal.com/natasha-chesler.html
- Loyola International Law Review, Loyola Law School
- Cum Laude/Order of the Coif, Loyola Law School
- St. Thomas More Scholar, Loyola Law School
- Los Angeles Superior Court CRASH Settlement Program, Volunteer
- Los Angeles County Bar Association ("LACBA") Board of Trustees (2015-2017)
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Executive Committee (2014-present)
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor & Employment Section Dinner Committee Co-Chair (2013-present)
- Board Member - Counsel for Justice, 2018
- USC School of Cinema-Television, B.F.A., Major: Screenwriting
Office location for Natasha Chesler
11661 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Natasha Chesler
See legal Q & A provided by Natasha Chesler
Q: What are common causes of wrongful termination in California?A: Being an at-will employee does not mean you don't have rights!Most workers in California are at-will employees. This means they can leave their jobs … See all answers by Natasha Chesler