Top rated family law attorney in Los Angeles, CaliforniaHarris • Ginsberg LLP
Practice Areas: Family law; view more
Licensed in California since: 2010
Education: Southwestern Law School
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Harris • Ginsberg LLP6420 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048 Visit website
Deemed a certified family law specialist by the State Bar of California, Nitasha Khanna is an associate with Harris Ginsberg LLP. Representing clients in Los Angeles, California, she is experienced in the following family law areas: restraining orders, legal discovery, property division, spousal support, child visitation and custody, domestic violence, paternity, legal separation and dissolution of marriage.
Admitted to practice in the state of California, Ms. Khanna is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Central District of California. For five consecutive years, Pasadena Magazine has named her a Top Attorney, and she has experience as lead counsel in family law cases that involve complex financial issues and multimillion-dollar estates.
At the University of California Los Angeles, Ms. Khanna earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology before attending law school. At the Southwestern Law School, she earned a Juris Doctor and graduated in the top 20% of her class. While in law school, she was given several writing awards and served on the Southwestern Journal of International Law as a staff member. Ms. Khanna was also an extern for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office’s Major Fraud Division and for the Tax Division of the United States Department of Justice.
Ms. Khanna is a member of the Beverly Hills Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association. As an active member of her community, she volunteers with the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law and is the former Vice President of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association and a Board Member of the Women’s Law Association at Southwestern.
Practice areasFamily law
Alimony & spousal support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2010, California
Professional Webpage: http://harris-ginsberg.com/attorney-profiles/nitasha-khanna-...
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Honors: UCLA Hindi Film Dance Team, June 2004
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2014 through 2019
- Top 20 percent of her class, Southwestern University School of Law
- CALI Award, Southwestern University School of Law, Advanced Legal Writing
- Recipient, Bluebook Award
- Member, Moot Court Honors Program
- Second Place Writer and Finalist Oralist in the 2008 Intramural Moot Court Competition, Southwestern University School of Law
- Top Attorney, Pasadena Magazine, 2011 through 2016
- Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law, Volunteer
- Staff Member, Southwestern Journal of International Law
- Certified Family Law Specialist, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Citification in Family Law Advocacy Skills, National Institute for Trial Advocacy, 2018
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- United States District Court, Central District of California, 2010
- State Bar of California, 2010
- Board Member, Women’s Law Association
- Vice President, Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Office location for Nitasha Khanna
6420 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Super Lawyers: 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2022
Top ListsUp-and-Coming 50: Women Southern California Rising Stars: 2016, 2022
Certificates and credentials