Robert W. Eisfelder
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
Robert W. Eisfelder is dedicated to representing clients in Los Angeles County and Orange County. He is often requested by colleagues to associate in sophisticated civil and family law litigation; he is known as a "lawyers lawyer." His family law practice focuses on the handling of cases that involve the following disputes: the value of a family business, child custody, child and spousal support, the enforceability of prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements, post-divorce modifications and domestic partnerships. Mr. Eisfelder has extensive trial experience representing consumers in insurance and employment litigation as well as litigation in which there is a dispute about the value of closely held businesses. He has acheived for his clients valuable verdicts and settlements in bad faith litigation and wrongful termination disputes. His unqiue experience in civil litigation allows him to be extremely effective as an advocate in family law litigation.
Mr. Eisfelder graduated cum laude from the University of California Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Arts before going on to attend the University of California Hastings College of the Law. From there, he earned a Juris Doctor.
With more than 30 years of experience, Mr. Eisfelder has built a reputation on his trial skills and tenacity in the courtroom. He understands the complexities that can arise in family law cases, particularly those that involve significant estates and support awards. For that reason, he strives to help his clients reach successful resolutions for themselves and their families. His commitment to providing his clients with quality representation, while maintaining high legal standards, has garnered Mr. Eisfelder the respect of his clients and his peers. He has earned the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
Staying active in the legal community is a priority for Mr. Eisfelder. He is a member of numerous associations, including the Beverly Hills Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the Consumer Attorneys of California, the Association of Business Trial Lawyers Los Angeles and the Family Law Section of The State Bar of California.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Robert W. Eisfelder
First Admitted: 1972, California
Professional Webpage: http://www.rwelawcorp.com/profile.html
- Los Angeles County Business Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section, Guest Lecturer
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Guest Lecturer, Court mediator
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Guest Lecturer, Court mediator
- California Consumers Attorneys Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- California, 1972
- AV- Martindale-Hubbell rating
- Publised artricles and participated in lecutres at the request of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the California State Bar.
Pro bono/Community Service
- Los Angeles County Settlement Officer
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., Cum Lude graduate, 1969
- Guest Speaker at the 49th Los Angeles County Bar Family Law Symposium, 2017
Last Updated: 5/15/2022