Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Los Angeles, CA
At the Law Offices of Rosaline L. Zukerman, APC, Rosaline Zukerman handles all areas of family law, particularly divorces with a high net worth and cases involving children. Ms. Zukerman has more than 30 years of experience helping people achieve the best possible results with divorce, child custody and support, property division and other family law issues. She accepts clients throughout Southern California, especially in the areas surrounding Beverly Hills, Century City, Los Angeles and Pacific Palisades.
Ms. Zukerman understands the complexity of emotional issues that can come up during a divorce. She prides herself in the ability to provide compassionate service during a difficult time for clients, while aggressively fighting for their rights in court or helping them reach agreeable resolutions through mediation.
After graduating summa cum laude in 1952 from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a Bachelor of Arts in psychology, Ms. Zukerman earned her Master of Arts in counseling from The University of Iowa in 1974. She went on to receive her Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School in 1980. Ms. Zukerman is admitted to practice law in California and before the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, the United States District Court for the Central District of California and the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
With a 95 percent settlement record, Ms. Zukerman has earned the respect of her peers and holds a rating of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. She is a member of the Beverly Hills Bar Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, the American Bar Association and The State Bar of California. She has served as a volunteer lawyer for Bet Tzedek and a volunteer mediator for the Santa Monica Family Court.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Rosaline Zukerman
First Admitted: 1981, California
- University of Illinois, B.A. in Psychology, Summa Cum Laude, 1952
- Southwestern University School of Law, J.D., 1980
- University of Iowa, M.A., 1974
- Lecturer, Family Law, National Paralegal Association
Pro bono/Community Service
- Los Angeles County Juvenile Dependency Panel, 1983 - 1984
- Beverly Hills Rotary, 2014
- Volunteer Attorney, Bet Tzedek Legal Services, 1981 - 1983
- Volunteer Mediator, Santa Monica Family Court, 1984 - 1996
- Womentoring, Los Angeles Library Foundation, 2011 - Present
- Commissioner, Los Angeles City Library Commission, 1982 - 1984
- Jewish Vocational Service, 2010 – Present
- AV Rated, 1983 - 2014
- Commissioner ProTem, Beverly Hills and West Los Angeles Municipal Court, 1984 - 1997
- California, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 1989
- Member, Minors Panel Planning Committee, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Member, Current Legislation Committee, American Bar Association, Trust Law, 1987-1989
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1982
- Past Member, Executive Committee, Beverly Hills Bar Association Business Law Section
- Member, Minors Panel Planning Committee, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- Member, Current Legislation Committee, American Bar Association, Probate Section
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 1982
- Member, Education Committee, State Bar of California, Business Law Section, 1990 - 2004
- Member, Minors Panel Planning Committee, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Business Section
- Member, Current Legislation Committee, American Bar Association, Real Property Section
Last Updated: 2/2/2021